GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good Lease Deals on R32s

RobbDizzle

Ambalamps Dispatcher
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 5-door
I used the equity in my trade in, which was about $1800 as the only up front money. My monthly payment including all taxes and DMV fees is $341 on a 2 year lease. The buyout at the end is pretty good too so I may end up keeping it longer.

dammit! That's less than I pay now!:mad:

atombomb33

Ready to race!
ARRRRGH dammit if I could get it for $400 i dould soooo do it. How hard was it do get for $750 under invoice?

Getting invoice shouldn't be an issue. The $750 below might not be as easy. I got that price because another local dealer gave me a $500 coupon that I could use in combination with any other offers. The dealer I bought my car from honored the $500 coupon from the other dealer and decided to beat their price by $250. We had already agree that I wouldn't pay anything more than invoice. So, that's how I got to my deal. It took some work, but it can be done.

I believe there are plenty of guys who have gotten invoice. Some that have gotten $500 below invoice and some that have gotten $750 below invoice. The best lease deals were in the NE region last month when they had $2000 lease cash, so you could essentially get $2000 below invoice.