GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

good antivirus?

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
man i got some virus or something on my computer and its making it fuckin slow as hell and not letting me load some websites. then on some sites it hijacks the banners and puts up shit for antivirus, and ringtones and shit
i just had one a month or 2 ago that i found out what it was and was able to get rid of but idk what this shit is.

i'm not looking to spend $100 or whatever to renew the norton that came w/ the laptop. because it hasnt caught shit when it was working and it does its stupid weekly scan friday night at 9 when i'm trying to play some music and slows shit down..

fuck so whoever has some reccomendations for some good antivirus or scanner or something post it up.

if all the program does is find the bad stuff and give you instructions on how to remove it manually thats fine with me because i can handle going into the sys reg and deleting all the crap it says to delete.

oh its win XP btw.

:help: :help: :help:

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I would recommend Computer Associates EZ Armor. It's good for a year and pretty cheap to update after your year is up.

Also Spybot Search and Destroy is a good free malware killer.

Spybot Search and Destroy with AVG Free is a great combo.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
AVG is alright...

Personnally I've never really had problems with Norton, but then I haven't used it in a few years... other hen when I had to get rid of a virus on my wife's aunt's laptop and the norton she had bought didn't want to install off the disk so I had to dl the trial version and install it that way.

Right now I just use the stuff I get with my Internet (Shaw), it's made by F-secure and seems to work pretty good.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
:wrongforum: Moved. :wink:

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
Jack your music bit-torrent style and you wont have to worry about that. Morpheus, limewire, kazaa, ....that shits for people who don't know better.

Better yet try this...go to google and type this string....

intitle:"index.of" (mp3|mp4) the.name.of.your.song.here -cf -asp -php -htm -html

I bet you find what you are looking for....right click save as. :wink:

Last edited: