RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
Robgtsport is attending!!! :D
I may or may not have my coils installed, ill keep u all updated

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Strong words behind your keyboard as always Shannon, without none of them here to reply them,

Well, they always do come and reply. But this time I guess they don't want to be labelled empty vessels.

They to can come and say it in my face if they wish but they don't either when we are together. So what is the difference in what you are accusing me of?

Now that you that you are the darling of the their "in" group by organising the DIY gtg you suddenly change your tune?

One doesn't have to kowtow to the Alpha males and their monkey troupe of this world to be a man and be contented. One day you will realise that it is all a shallow situation. On second thoughts, you may not.

M4RK0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI - MK6
Well, they always do come and reply. But this time I guess they don't want to be labelled empty vessels.

They to can come and say it in my face if they wish but they don't either when we are together. So what is the difference in what you are accusing me of?

Now that you that you are the darling of the their "in" group by organising the DIY gtg you suddenly change your tune?

One doesn't have to kowtow to the Alpha males and their monkey troupe of this world to be a man and be contented. One day you will realise that it is all a shallow situation. On second thoughts, you may not.

Awwww! you are so sweet!, thanks for calling me darling :wub:, the next one I'll make you an special invitation just for you, to see if you really say what you say on their faces, this is something that I really want to see, :cool:

Because you are very very quiet in front of them, you never face anyone Oh! yes, because you want that everyone come to you, I don't know what you want to achieve with your sour comments again!, no one cares!, but!

I wonder if they are soooo shallow, sooooo empty, what are you doing snooping around in that nasty place all the time??, you are too precious to do that, we all know you have issues letting things go, it's OK,

I did realise!, you are tooooo good Shannon! maybe you should be canonised, Thank you Shannon! :clap: Thank you! for show us the way!! :bow: keep it strong!...behind you keyboard,

That's why like everyone else I walked away from you like running from stinking poo, :barf: I know, I know, I'm going to hell, I'm shallow, I'm empty, bla bla bla bla......... :moon:

Kisses!!

Sorry guys for the off-topic!

M4RK0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI - MK6
I really hope you two can sort out your stoush before the day.

It's so very boring to have these issues hanging in the air on drives

Sorry for this Ben, we are all over it, I'm cool!

No more of this from my end,

Cheers!

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Sorry guys not coming anymore. Got the drive on 20th and busy sorting out work next year. So good luck and enjoy the drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just_quietly

Power Banned
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GTI 07 spec
Im out boys. I have a party and its during the day. Might see some of you this Sunday on the "other" cruise. You know, the empty vessels one.... lol

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
I'm still going. Ben is also still in.
Marko how many more times u gonna ask if it's still on haha

Post here is your still definitely coming!

Rob
Ben