so its a no go!? cuz i really want one!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
so its a no go!? cuz i really want one!

Check out:
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15006

Thomaschh has got the lead on the porject now. My guy that was sipposed to be helping me out, hasn't replied back in a week so I talked it over with Thomaschh this past weekend at the Port Townsend Cruise and he has decided to use his connections in the graphic arts community to get it done. It will be better, faster, and correctly done.

Way to go Tom!

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI
Check out:
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15006

Thomaschh has got the lead on the porject now. My guy that was sipposed to be helping me out, hasn't replied back in a week so I talked it over with Thomaschh this past weekend at the Port Townsend Cruise and he has decided to use his connections in the graphic arts community to get it done. It will be better, faster, and correctly done.

Way to go Tom!

Go Tom Go!!

I really like this design:clap:

sebas@hometuning

Ready to race!
that't tight, I might be getting one but isn't 5 inches too big? The vwvortex one is like 2", maybe 3"...just a thought

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Tom, dumb question...but will you be bringing extra stickers to the OC GTG? You may have already said so, but I am lazy and don't feel like reading through the two threads we have going on the topic.

:thumbsup:

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
Yeah cuz the vag com guy is gonna need one or 2!

thomaschh

Banned
UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay guys - I've been trying to keep everyone updated on what's going on but I'm getting several PM messages.

So here's the deal - we've run into a hitch with the vinyl cutting. Some of the letters are too small and the lines too fine to cut properly with the different colors. I'm working with the manufacturer as best I can but they're really slow to respond. I'm doing the best I can to make it work.

If anyone wants a refund I can send it to you, just let me know. I haven't spent anyone's money - it's still sitting in my Paypal account.

Again guys, I'm sorry about the hassle. I didn't expect this. I'll keep updating you as things happen.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Update for all you PNW'ers from Tom. He has sent me 30 stickers so I can fill the orders some of you have already made. I will have a list with names and Qty's of who has ordered. he sent me plenty extras for those that want some or more.

They look sick!:headbang:

:thumbsup:

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
whoa whoa why havent i seen this yet?!? damn i think im blind...i want someeeee!

so i just gotta paypal you thomas? and will there be some extras to buy on the drive?