GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spring Fling May 12th - You coming?

Are you planning on attending the Spring Fling on May 12th?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No...doh!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thomaschh

Banned
Let us know if you're planning on attending the First Annual Spring Fling on May 12th. The drive out to Ocean Shores is open to the whole PNW crowd! :thumbup:

If yes, leave a message so we know who you are!

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Let us know if you're planning on attending the First Annual Spring Fling on May 12th. The drive out to Ocean Shores is open to the whole PNW crowd! :thumbup:

If yes, leave a message so we know who you are!

You know who I am! :evil: V'DubVirus ~ You are now infected!:evil:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
So...who was number 7?> didn't reply I guess......

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
I think I hit lucky 7 yesterday or the day before.

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
Yep. We need one more for a group rate at a hotel. Once we agree on a hotel and a rate, we'll need to start paying. Unless we go for camping on the beach. How much is a permit for tenting on the beach?

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Yep. We need one more for a group rate at a hotel. Once we agree on a hotel and a rate, we'll need to start paying. Unless we go for camping on the beach. How much is a permit for tenting on the beach?

Permit? Bump that crap! lol

Good Question.

Red Rider

Drivers Wanted
Car(s)
2008 Tornado Red GTI

I think there will be a few of us that need to get back home for Mothers Day, me included, so you're not quite at 8 yet. I'm sure as we get closer and get more commitments, we should have no problem making the minimum.

Thanks for working on this!

Everyone who needs a room and is definitely gonna make it, please start adding your name to this poll and indicate if you're staying, and if you want in on the room deal.

Glenn(RR)