GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R-line Front and Rear - nice compromise between GTI and R32 look!

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
o i c........r-line(vw)=s-line(audie) gocha ya..... makes more sence

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
damn you guys are observant! i didnt even notice that, i like this one better than the votex, nice :smile:

they're both wrong that lip pictured is the same as the Edition 30 front lip. different from euro votex kit and different from euro lip.

part number for it is 1K0-805-903-F-GRU

oemplus will get you for a nice 600:rolleyes: ripoffffffff:thumbdown:

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
they're both wrong that lip pictured is the same as the Edition 30 front lip. different from euro votex kit and different from euro lip.

part number for it is 1K0-805-903-F-GRU

oemplus will get you for a nice 600:rolleyes: ripoffffffff:thumbdown:

i already said this... nobody listens :thumbdown: :iono:

looks more like the 30th edition GTI front lip. remember Votex has two little pillar things in the center diffuser and flare out more, as the 30th ed. lip is rounded out and no space between the diffuser and the bottom of the bumper.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
no, there is a difference between the R-line and the votex...notice the R-line (and 30th ed) is all one solid piece...the votex has an opening in the front lip

i actually was the first to mention the 30th ed in here. i apologize for thinking they were the same though

JPGTI

Ready to race!
The differences between all the OEM lips are pretty minor. The real point to this thread was the R32-style bumper with the left exhaust insert.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I like the rear bumper. Can you get the front valance separate? This car looks sweet by the way.

Krystian

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
mkV GTI DSG
LOL, I know this car and his owner. He is my friend from Poland. This is 2.0 TDI , 19'' , r32 rear and jetta front, pics are from magazine VW trends.

JPGTI

Ready to race!
Yea I find them on a european R32 site. Could you find out where he got the left exhaust outlet instead of the center for the R32?

bren_dublin

Car(s)
vw Golf MK5
Hey guys, new to the forum. Just have a qwik question, Im driving a golf 5 and it needs some serious pimpin! i was lookin to get a new front grill for it for starters. JPGTI has dispayed pics on the page of a golf with the grill im lookin for, but im finding it very hard to find somewhere that sells it! and im not even sure if id be able to fit one on my golf, its a 2004 model. anyway, if anyone can provide some info, would be appreciated! cheers!

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
I would think its just a stock R32 rear with the center filled in and then a custom cut out on the left for stock 2.0t exhaust. really not hard for a good body shop to do.