GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R-line Front and Rear - nice compromise between GTI and R32 look!

JPGTI

Ready to race!
I found this while searching for the R-line grill. The entire body kit looks very nice, especially the rear bumper. The basic R bumper look is maintained, but no R32 style exhaust needed and no confusion as to what the car is, i.e., no potential for posing. Particularly, I like the rear reflectors.

Here are some pics:

:thumbup:

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
that is a nice rear with the opening for the talipipes off to the left...can you get that with the center diffuser in the grey textured color?

JPGTI

Ready to race!
I'm not sure if it comes in the gray textured color, probably painted. I don't think the center diffuser is not permanently attached to the rear bumper, so this would likely just fit into the US R32 rear instead of having to purchase the Euro parts.

JPGTI

Ready to race!
I'll try to contact Rich at oempl.us to get a price estimate.

I love the R32 rear, but I've decided the dual exhaust should be left to the R32. This also allows the stock exhaust to remain intact and leaves more aftermarket exhaust options available.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
not sure if thats a R32 front

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
looks like a painted euro front lip
with a NA jetta grill swap

i do want the rear bumper should it come out

MKV Shqiptar

Got the diseeaaassee
Car(s)
hhhhaaaaaa
looks more like the 30th edition GTI front lip. remember Votex has two little pillar things in the center diffuser and flare out more, as the 30th ed. lip is rounded out and no space between the diffuser and the bottom of the bumper.