GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOD OF WAR III

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
the game is ok. no replay value at all.100% (PLAT) in 22hrs of gameplay. i sold it coz i know it's going to collect dust

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I actually started it this weekend. Didn't feel like playing through GoW II, so I skipped it and started III. So far, I'm lovin' it. Looks so much better than the previous games. Just got back to Olympia after battling through Hades' Realm.

J-DUB

got splashback?
Im trying to finish the last BOSS, at least Im pretty sure its the last one. IT is tuff.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
I actually started it this weekend. Didn't feel like playing through GoW II, so I skipped it and started III. So far, I'm lovin' it. Looks so much better than the previous games. Just got back to Olympia after battling through Hades' Realm.

ah man.... you shouldve played through 2!!!

Im trying to finish the last BOSS, at least Im pretty sure its the last one. IT is tuff.

which series?

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
Should I stop where I'm at and play through 2, then? I've played through it 3 times before. It's just been a while since it came out.

i thought you hadnt played 2 but since you played through it's all good :thumbsup:

my problem is people that don't know what happened in GOW2 and then go to play GOW3. :mad0259: