GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOD OF WAR III

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
my copy came in today and i have been playing it since around 130ish

pretty much... the game is amazing. needless to say, CODMW2 will be collecting dust for the next few days as i battle my way through everything.

anyone else have it? thoughts?

AdvanSuper

Banned
FUCK YOU

Trying to save money can't really spend $65 on it right now :frown:

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Picked up my copy last night, but haven't even ripped the plastic off just yet. I'm thinking I want to play through the first 2 again before I delve into it. I've been playing GoW 1 for the past couple days. Forgot how much fun it was! I've played the demo for 3, but like I said, I think I want to play through the first 2 before I start on 3.

J-DUB

got splashback?
i might get this tonight, I have beat every other GOW soo i must continue on my journey. Kratos FTW.

ps, the demo was nasty, ripping that guys head off was neat-o

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
i played demo ...that count?...i am playing ffxiii so when im done GOW is next for sure

the demo is pretty wicked, but it's nothing compared to what happens during that scene. especially if you're crazy like me and play it on 'hard' setting.

Picked up my copy last night, but haven't even ripped the plastic off just yet. I'm thinking I want to play through the first 2 again before I delve into it. I've been playing GoW 1 for the past couple days. Forgot how much fun it was! I've played the demo for 3, but like I said, I think I want to play through the first 2 before I start on 3.

makes sense, and it will make you appreciate how graphically incredible GOW 3 actually is. let me know what you think when you get into it

i might get this tonight, I have beat every other GOW soo i must continue on my journey. Kratos FTW.

ps, the demo was nasty, ripping that guys head off was neat-o

it only gets better :thumbsup:

J-DUB

got splashback?
maybe we should make a xbox and ps3 thread for this game,

O wait, its only for PS3 bitchez hahahahahahahaha

chonface

does not have pink eye
the demo is pretty wicked, but it's nothing compared to what happens during that scene. especially if you're crazy like me and play it on 'hard' setting.

makes sense, and it will make you appreciate how graphically incredible GOW 3 actually is. let me know what you think when you get into it

it only gets better :thumbsup:

man it was hard enough flying up that shaft in the demo on regular setting so i can only imagine

J-DUB

got splashback?
I got it and WOW

this series is fantastic! Dont spoil the ending, I want to see it first. :thumbsup:

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
Finally beat the game on.....oh...wait....I haven't even started it yet!:biggrin:

Finished the 1st one the other night, though. On to GoW II!

word, isnt ares a bitch?

I got it and WOW

this series is fantastic! Dont spoil the ending, I want to see it first. :thumbsup:

no spoilers from me :thumbsup:

Fuck you guys, I sold my ps3 for collecting dust and what happens? The best games start coming out on it..whyyyy!?

lulz