GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Get Behind me Satan! Damn you Audi for taunting me when I thought I was done.

misaka

Ready to race!
So I placed my order for an A3 about 2 weeks ago, projected delivery date in august... And today the S3 order guide comes out... 3.5 months out for delivery... and 5k more for the car. /temptations and first world problems lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you... knew it was coming, no?? ;) :)

They are now saying the RS3 may be coming too :drool:

can't you cancel your order and/or allocate towards the S3 instead?

misaka

Ready to race!
you... knew it was coming, no?? ;) :)

They are now saying the RS3 may be coming too :drool:

can't you cancel your order and/or allocate towards the S3 instead?

Maybe, dealer was telling me it might be December for delivery before this came out. Also 5k is still 5k. Plus 8000$ in tire and rim repairs around here. I guess it's for the better, still drool.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
5k, but way more hp, better brakes all around, etc, etc...

weren't you the guy looking to get an 2010-11 A6 for like $30K or something? ;)

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
If you have even the tiniest thought of mod the a3 then just get an s3. If your just going to leave it stock then forget I ever mentioned it lol.

misaka

Ready to race!
5k, but way more hp, better brakes all around, etc, etc...

weren't you the guy looking to get an 2010-11 A6 for like $30K or something? ;)

I was originally. But I wanted more warranty :) And if I can expense 75% of a new lease to my buisness... It makes more sense to me.

If you have even the tiniest thought of mod the a3 then just get an s3. If your just going to leave it stock then forget I ever mentioned it lol.

I've decided to stay stock, tuned GTI, and it was fun. Now I just need to get to work and back. And one of the things against an S3 is the sport suspension, which I expressly did not order on the A3, Which sadly means I don't get my shift paddles on the wheel. Roads out here are too harsh. Stock GTI suspension is nice, and engaging, but not so fun over the poorly maintained roads.

But damn.... those 5 spoke peelers are hot....

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I tested the S3 last month for 3 days-----DO EVERYTHING INCLUDING GETTING A DIVORCE TO ORDER THE S3 :)

Attachments

• S3Cleand.JPG
    S3Cleand.JPG
    548.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
This is a no brainer!

MrBanananana

Ready to race!
I would give both my kidneys for one of those...