GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I need an auto though so good for my purposes.

Agreed, but why stay in an inferior car now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the claim is money. But money is an object and grows on trees. At least it seems like it does.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I think the claim is money. But money is an object and grows on trees. At least it seems like it does.

It would drive me crazy to have tasted the superbee fruit and gone back to a mk6. No money would stop me from tasting that honey again.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion

Auto lenders love people like Placman here. But you know what, I say fuck it. Really. If Plac's not happy driving what he has, and he has the money to cover the monthly and needs for his black? baby then what's the problem. Sure you just continue rolling negative equity around but life is too short to be unhappy.

I'd have moved on if I could just figure out what the hell I want. lol.

Bender1

Banned
Auto lenders love people like Placman here. But you know what, I say fuck it. Really. If Plac's not happy driving what he has, and he has the money to cover the monthly and needs for his black? baby then what's the problem. Sure you just continue rolling negative equity around but life is too short to be unhappy.

I'd have moved on if I could just figure out what the hell I want. lol.

Debt is slavery.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
It would drive me crazy to have tasted the superbee fruit and gone back to a mk6. No money would stop me from tasting that honey again.

Totally agree. I could never go back to a GTI and I have just the R/T.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Debt is slavery.

Its a burden. But depending on your situation it may or may not really make a difference to you. Besides, if you're in debt and not happy, why not change up and be in debt but at least happy?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It's not slavery if you can just say fuck it and declare bankruptcy or ... walk away from a house that you were upside down on.

America protects the stupid.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
POWL NEEDED.

yep.. that's the reason there is no rioting in the streets over things in this country, is because we are "wage slaves" and have debt, etc.. no one has time or the ability to be out in the streets protesting for a few weeks. You can't lose your job or lose the ability to pay for your mortgage, car, credit card debt, etc, etc...

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
It's not slavery if you can just say fuck it and declare bankruptcy or ... walk away from a house that you were upside down on.

And empowers them. Subprime lending, what?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

ehhh.. agree to an extent, but that shit fucks up your credit big time.

We also protect the rich and the corporations as well... see: bailouts

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

True, but that comes with consequences. I think Bender's point is more of an overall philosophy for living. Cool shit is cool, but sometimes you're just throwing money at unhappiness when the truth is you're unhappy because debt is chaining you down.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
ehhh.. agree to an extent, but that shit fucks up your credit big time.

We also protect the rich and the corporations as well... see: bailouts

Yep... GM comes to mind...
As well as some banks that got fucked by the ppl that they lent to.

Hard to write off a 200k each loss by millions of upside morons trying to get a free ride from the .gov.

But the whole country is a huge Ponzi scheme as is

Status
Not open for further replies.