GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Supercars don't do much for me, honestly. Cool to look at, but not really something I'd ever want to buy unless I was loaded enough to have track access whenever I wanted it.

I wouldn't want to drive one on the road.

This makes a lot of sense. I would rather have a car that I could drive all the time and would be worth driving all the time. There's a point where too much is too much for public streets.

I'd rather save the money and build my own custom car with the excess money

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Supercars don't do much for me, honestly. Cool to look at, but not really something I'd ever want to buy unless I was loaded enough to have track access whenever I wanted it.

Yeah, I mean when I was like 6 I loved Testarossas, F40s, Diablos, etc. Now I just don't have a ton ofinterest in 6 figure cars, I'll probably never be that rich.

Merkle

Banned
Yeah, I mean when I was like 6 I loved Testarossas, F40s, Diablos, etc. Now I just don't have a ton ofinterest in 6 figure cars, I'll probably never be that rich.

You can build something that goes as fast in your garage at home, plus you get the joy of wrenching too.

I'd like to own an R8, that's the only one that really appeals to me.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I would love to have a RWD car and if it was practical to have it as my only vehicle I would but living where there is snow and large hills doesn't make sense.

I would enjoy having a nice tuner car though. Lightly modded.

outshined

Go Kart Champion

Agreed.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
You can build something that goes as fast in your garage at home, plus you get the joy of wrenching too.

I'd like to own an R8, that's the only one that really appeals to me.

This or a GTR

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion

Yep exactly. Now my interest is on attainable sports cars, especially those I am comfortable abusing on a track.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

There's no point to most performance cars on the street. Driving anything fun is illegal.

Anything that can do 0-60 under like 7 seconds or so and over like .6g is maxed out legally.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
There's no point to most performance cars on the street. Driving anything fun is illegal.

Anything that can do 0-60 under like 7 seconds or so and over like .6g is maxed out legally.

It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow over roads that aren't made for fast cars.

Merkle

Banned

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow over roads that aren't made for fast cars.

I call this the 'James May Equation' a shitty car that is at it's limit at a slower speed is more fun because it's on the limit more of the time. It's why the corolla is fun to drive, that and it has the shittiest tires know to man on it.

Bender1

Banned
I call this the 'James May Equation' a shitty car that is at it's limit at a slower speed is more fun because it's on the limit more of the time. It's why the corolla is fun to drive, that and it has the shittiest tires know to man on it.

I think it is why the Civic SI spoke to me way more than the Focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.