GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
due to unforseen personal setbacks, i have my uninstalled rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK conversion for R32/GTI/A3/TT for sale.

information on the kit can be found here:

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114114

the bracketry, mounting hardware, hub rings, brake lines... it's all there. the rear brake calipers are from a touraeg were nearly brand new, and include pads. they were originally black and i had them hand painted red so they are not showroom perfect. you may want to paint them over again. the parking brake calipers are dodge viper and have been rebuilt and also include pads.

i had done a partial test fit of the left side hardware only, not driven.

brake rotors are not included. the kit is also missing some minor hardware to secure the parking brake lines, which can be obtained from xola3que, as well as PDF installation instructions. both items were missing from the kit when i bought it and he will provide them to you free of charge.

$1160usd. all shipping costs are assumed by the buyer. paypal users add 3%, and only verified members please.

i can only answer questions regarding this sale only. xola3que in the thread posted above for technical related questions.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM NOT PARTING OUT AT THIS TIME, AS IT WILL MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT TO SELL. SORRY

Last edited:

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
pic of exactly what is for sale. porsche logos are decals only and can be peeled off:

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
r32 owners: i may be interested in a trade + cash on your side for a complete r32 rear brake setup w/o your brake rotors, provided your hardware is in good condition...

again, i only wish to deal with established members here, as i've had problems with newbie members in the past (no offense to the honest ones out there).

thanks

xola3que

euroturd
bump to help my man out. Sorry about your financial hiccups and GLWS

Anyone need any info about how this kit work before buy, feel free to PM me.
This is how it would look after complete installation.

1stmsig

Ready to race!
I bougth the same bracket kit.....if you decide to sell separately ill take the calipers and brake lines,everything but the bracket kit

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
I bougth the same bracket kit.....if you decide to sell separately ill take the calipers and brake lines,everything but the bracket kit

if you can help me find someone to buy just my bracket kit, then i would be easy for me to sell you everything else, or you could just sell your kit and buy all of mine complete... otherwise i'm SOL at this point :cry:

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
a friend is now the owner of this kit, but he is selling it now because his gti got totalled. he is not interested in parting it out and wants to sell it complete for the price advertised.

contact xola3que about brake rotors. i think my friend has the required set from a mercedes, but i am waiting for a response from him.

1stmsig

Ready to race!
ill take the calipers since i allready have the brackets so discount the price of brackets and send me a pm on calipers price and etadraft takes the brackets...everybody is happy