GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:Nikon D40 A+ shape w/ nikon bag & full size tripod(new)

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion

I'm selling a used nikon D40 camera. It's in perfect shape with the lens I bought it with (18-55mm). It's still under a year old, and it comes with a nikon bag & full size tripod(new). I'm asking 400 shipped it comes with the charger & all original accessories. I have a great rep for selling, so no worries. The bag & tripod alone cost me almost 100 each, so it's a great bundle deal imo.

The wife wanted to keep this, but changed her mind after she just got a very nice point & shoot. She never really could figure out a dslr & I'd be surprised if more than 100 pics where taken with this. Everything is in A++ shape. Pm me with any ?'s

N0B3L

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2013 GLI
I'm like 40 minutes south of you in the Willow Grove/Horsham area. Any flexibility on the price if I pick it up?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
I'm like 40 minutes south of you in the Willow Grove/Horsham area. Any flexibility on the price if I pick it up?
Well I'll knock it down a bit for a local. My inlaws own 3 ups stores so shipping is never a issue, but I'll hook it up for you. Do you know much about dslr camera's because me & the wife never had much of a clue. Pm me for my # if you like. I'm above quakertown.