GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Lou's MAJOR Part Out Thread (Locals or those that want to Drive down)

palerider

Passed Driver's Ed
how much for the motor along with everything? is that something youd consider as well? mines a 2008 with 17k miles.... babied. i want your motor more than anything.

Last edited:

GTIzzle07

NY Dubz
Car(s)
2007 GTI
is this till avalable? how many miles was it used for? how much hp did u make with this set up?

schreckles

Ready to race!
Couldn't wait till this summer when I'll have the money? Jerk. Lol...just playin...that's a hell of a deal...if only I had the money layin around. That's the exact setup I want.

Rissa422

Ready to race!
What about everything minus the bold stuff to 17557?? Stock parts if you want them off a 20k mile 08.

-VF Engineering Motor Mounts (All three) $600
-BSH True Seal Intake $280 NEW
-BSH DV Relocate featuring the big Forge manually actuated DV. $250
-BSH PCV Revamp w/Catch Can $280 NEW
-BSH V-twin boost tap $50
-ATP T3 Turbo Manifold w/Flat Black Ceramic Coating ($300 ceramic coating)
-GT3071r Turbo w/Flat Black Ceramic Coated Turbine Housing $1450

-Tial 44mm External Waste gate w/14lb spring $350 NEW

-RS4 Injectors (I paid the KMD ass rape price of $900)
-APR High Pressure Fuel Pump $1000
-APR Intercooler $1000 NEW
-NGK Iridium three step colder spark plugs "9s" $30 NEW
-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Meth kit (625ml nozzle and dual reservoir combination) $800
Unitronic Chipped Big Turbo Software $950 (Custom tune how you want it)
-New South Triple Gauge Pod w/Boost, EGT, & Oil Temp Gauges $450
- FULL TURBO BACK EXHAUST - $400 (3" ATP dp + Autotech CB w/2.5" reducer eliminated and replaced with straight 3" pipe w/vband)
- 5 gallons of straight METH to make you 10 gallons of water/meth. 5-gal container w/flex spout included $60
- Forge MBC

Also, how many miles on this stuff?

Not exactly the offer your looking for but I just got a turbo and atp hardware form jerm5.

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
What about everything minus the bold stuff to 17557?? Stock parts if you want them off a 20k mile 08.

-VF Engineering Motor Mounts (All three) $600
-BSH True Seal Intake $280 NEW
-BSH DV Relocate featuring the big Forge manually actuated DV. $250
-BSH PCV Revamp w/Catch Can $280 NEW
-BSH V-twin boost tap $50
-ATP T3 Turbo Manifold w/Flat Black Ceramic Coating ($300 ceramic coating)
-GT3071r Turbo w/Flat Black Ceramic Coated Turbine Housing $1450

-Tial 44mm External Waste gate w/14lb spring $350 NEW

-RS4 Injectors (I paid the KMD ass rape price of $900)
-APR High Pressure Fuel Pump $1000
-APR Intercooler $1000 NEW
-NGK Iridium three step colder spark plugs "9s" $30 NEW
-Snow Performance Stage 3 Water/Meth kit (625ml nozzle and dual reservoir combination) $800
Unitronic Chipped Big Turbo Software $950 (Custom tune how you want it)
-New South Triple Gauge Pod w/Boost, EGT, & Oil Temp Gauges $450
- FULL TURBO BACK EXHAUST - $400 (3" ATP dp + Autotech CB w/2.5" reducer eliminated and replaced with straight 3" pipe w/vband)
- 5 gallons of straight METH to make you 10 gallons of water/meth. 5-gal container w/flex spout included $60
- Forge MBC

Also, how many miles on this stuff?

Not exactly the offer your looking for but I just got a turbo and atp hardware form jerm5.

Sorry for the delay'ed response and thanks for sending me a PM. Let me know what you think.

This is one deal I am willing to consider since I WOULD like to keep my GT3071 for the next car I am getting. :wink:

If he takes everything here I will be left with an ATP ceramic coated 2.0T T3 manifold up for sale.

Let me know bro!

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
So in a nut shell...

$3,250 Everything minus turbo/mani/EWG
$4,500 Everything
$6,000 Everything + Installed

This must be sold as a package. I'm not going to part out 17 items seperetly!

The only two other items that I am willing to give the option to "opt-out" of is the Meth Injection - $400 and the Gauge Package - $200

I must have your OEM parts!

Rissa422

Ready to race!
lol no prob, getting the big power earlier than I expected lol. ATP hardware w/ 3076r and all the stuff I'm getting from you and I'm still <$6k in. WOOT!!!:happyanim:

I'm also getting free labor from friends:thumbup:

maybe the most inexpensive BT gti set-up to date???:fighting0030: Stay tuned!! I'll start a build thread soon:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
lol no prob, getting the big power earlier than I expected lol. ATP hardware w/ 3076r and all the stuff I'm getting from you and I'm still <$6k in. WOOT!!!:happyanim:

I'm also getting free labor from friends:thumbup:

maybe the most inexpensive BT gti set-up to date???:fighting0030: Stay tuned!! I'll start a build thread soon:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think you are right! Insane!

Doin it right and not twice. Good Job! Look forward to the build thread.