GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Alpine iDA-X305, Plug-n-Play

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I have been sitting on this thing long enough. Time to give it a new home. The deck was purchased early in 09, but from what I read is not much different than the X305S available now ($350@CF). If someone knows better, please let me know. I do not aim to mislead.

Comes with everything show, which includes: headunit, VW single-din mount, PAC C2R-VW, PAC SWI-CAN, PAC SWI-JACK, antenna adaptor, USB cable w/ipod connector, pouch for faceplate. Everything was removed intact so all you have to do is plug it back in and reprogram the SWI-JACK for your steering wheel controls, 'cos I did it wrong. All wiring connections were soldered and shrink wrapped. You can also have the box for the headunit if you want, but there's nothing in it.

Everything is clean and scratch free. The dash piece has a white blemish just under the headunit, but it's very subtle (visible in pic). I think I stressed the plastic installing or something.

$200 shipped to US only

Last edited:

melancholygypsy

Bring out the Gimp
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Free bump for you! I have the 305s I love it!

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
http://www.amazon.com/Alpine-iDA-X305-ALPINE-IDA-X305/dp/B001QDOOVQ

used on amazon with a warranty for 225. might want to rethink price mate,

just trying to help!!
I appreciate the gesture. However, the Amazon one doesn't include ~$300 worth of components which integrate it with the MK5. :wink:

For the sake of transparency, I put a street value of $200 on the deck + $200 on the other components - arbitrary bulk discount = $300. My research puts an X305S with the same gear just north of $600. That's where I'm coming from.

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I've given this some thought...

Now asking $200 for the whole enchilada.