GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2007 GTI MKV BLKSUNSHINE

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
FS: 2007 (2 DOOR) GTI MKV / BMP / AUTO / JUST UNDER 37K MILES

ENGINE: 2.0T (FSI) EUROJET FMIC, EUROJET DV, EUROJET CATCHCAN, EUROJET VALVECOVER,EUROJET HEATSHIELD, NEUSPEED INTAKE, VF: MOTOR, TRANS, PENDULOM MOUNTS, REVO STAGE2 SOFTWARE, BLACK ANODIZED J-CAPS SET, EUROJET TURBO BACK EXHAUST (CUT DOWN TIPS) HPS+ PADS, ADAMS SLOTTED ROTORS, STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES, BMP COLOR MATCHED ROTORS EUROJET CARBON FIBER ENGINE BAY KIT.

EXTERIOR: SHAVED FRONT BUMPER, NOTCHED HOOD,SHAVED ROOF ANTENNA, SHAVED REAR HATCH, OEM VOTEX KIT, OEM EUROPEAN REAR BUMPER (UPPER & LOWER) GT FRONT GRILLE, BMP COLOR MATCH GRILL, GT FOG GRILL COVERS, PROJECTOR FOGS, YELLOW BULBS, YELLOW LAMINX,R-32 REAR TAIL LIGHTS W/ACTIVE REAR FOG.

INTERIOR: BEIGE INTERIOR: SEATS (FRONT AND REAR) ALL FOUR DOOR CARDS, REAR DECK, ARM REST. NARDI WOOD STEERING WHEEL (WILL INCLUDE STOCK WHEEL). MK6 DSG SHIFTKNOB AND PLATE, PIONEER NAV, GPS, CD, DVD, PLAYER - BLUETOOTH WIRELESS PHONE, TRAIN HORN BUTTON, MOLDED V1 CONTROLLER FOR AIR RIDE, INSIDE GLOVE BOX IS A 1 GAL BEIGE TANK WITH HARDLINE.

AIR RIDE: BAGYARD FRONT STRUTS & UNIVERSAL AERO II REAR BAGS, CUSTOM MADE REAR CONTROL ARMS, EASYSTREET (V1) - MOLDED CONTROLLER IN SUNGLASS HOLDER, TWO 480C "CHROME COMPRESSORS", CUSTOM "SWOOPS" HARDLINE KIT WITH BRUSHED ALUMINUM LINES AND FLOATING TANK. THERE IS A 1 GALLON CUSTOM TANK IN THE GLOVEBOX - BEIGE MATCHING TANKS AS THE ONES IN THE REAR TRUNK. EASY STREET MANIFOLDS, FLOATING FLOW CONTROLS, FALSE FLOOR WITH PLEXI GLASS AND OEM CARPET.

The car has just under 37,000 miles and it has been something I've loved since 2007. The car itself was featured in Eurotuner Magazine:

http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/eurp_1003_2007_volkswagen_gti_mk5/

It has been featured in many blogs, websites, and has really had a lot of love from everyone in the industry.

I've Started a new company "UnderWraps Automotive" and the time has come to let someone else enjoy the car. I would love this to go to a good home. The car has had oil changes every 3000 miles, had new cam followers installed at 10K & 20K & 30K, and have installed new coilpacks and colder version ngk plugs in the last week.

$14K.... Please "NO TRADES"

I will be getting the car detailed in the next week, and taking professional pictures of exterior and interior as well as preparing to store it for the winter until it finds a good home.

Best Regards,

Kevin Janovsky
Phone: 631-241-0045

Last edited:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
wow tempting, I'm looking to get out of my MK6 and into an MKV again. Those miles have me drooling and with the mods.... you may hear from me soon if you still have this.

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
Sad to see another og move on. What's the new project? Glws dude!

My father recently passed away. He wanted to build something with me and never had the time or the money.

I've been working really hard and I just picked up the new project.

I wanted to start on a new platform.. I decided on the 2014 Porsche Cayman, I already have over $15K invested into parts and goodies, I'm hoping it will be something he would be proud of when I'm done with it.

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
wow tempting, I'm looking to get out of my MK6 and into an MKV again. Those miles have me drooling and with the mods.... you may hear from me soon if you still have this.

It was nice speaking with you.. please let me know when your ready to take a look at the car :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

Kevin