GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18x9 SSR Type C's w/ toyo R compounds

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
I am selling a set of 18x9 all around ET 35 SSR Type C's

They're in 100% perfect structural shape and are pretty clean... the lips could use some love.

I'm not willing to part the wheels from the tires.

Toyo Proxy R1R 245/40/18 90% tread life

$2,000 pretty firm on that too.

look up the price of these wheels and tires and i think my asking price is more than fair.

BlueAHR32

Autocross Champion
seriously, if you actually think someone on here is going to drop $2k on some ugly wheels, then you must be out of your mind.:iono:

Umm....I personally dont believe the wheels are ugly. They are a great performing wheel. From what I hear they are pretty damn light too. I dont remember how light but they are SSR's so its a safe bet that they are light/well cast. Real mature commenting on a set of wheels saying the price is too high because they are "ugly." It would be one thing if you said the price was too high based on what they retail for, or their condition. But saying they are too pricey because of your personal opinion on how they look....YOU are the one that must be out of your mind.

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
look on the SSR website, the bolt spacing doesn't even fit GTIs. I don't see 5x112 anywhere...:help:

seriously, who in the hell are you to say wheels arent worth what they're posted as when you clearly don't know shit about them.

these 18x9's are 5x112 and are no longer made by ssr but when they were made they were around 600 PER wheel... do the math moron. and then factor in these tires were near 200 each... do the math again... get a life brother.

mkvjohn

Ready to race!
oh by the way thank you everyone else for actually knowing a thing or two... and thank you mod for deleting that moron's post.

PS bump 1900+shipping..