GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FreeCandy on K-sports. . . . finally.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Bought these from Phil a few months back and just got around to getting them bolted on. About a 1/2 to 3/4 rake and only 1/16th difference between sides.The install went pretty easy; and there are a couple of things I need to fix. The front needs to be raised about a 1/2 inch maybe 3/4. And there is a noise in the drivers side kinda up top; haven't diagnosed exactly where yet. But the ride is amazing so far. And I'm going to the local euro shop later this week to schedule getting the whole suspension tuned. Thanks again Phil. And sorry for the crappy pics.

Also on another note; on the rear setup where you bolt the spring perch down into the bucket I couldn't reach the locks without removing the whole assy. People are going to say I'm a retard but I pulled the bolts turned the whole assy upside down and now I can adjust without removing the whole spring and perch assy. Call me stupid but it works and it's secure.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
interested to know about the rear setup.

lots of people are running the perch up top.
Oh sweet I didnt know that. I just thought it seemed easier and made more sense for me.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Looks really good man. Can't wait till I get mine.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Looks good.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
congrats man!

how stiff do you have them?

Right now they're set at just alittle over half stuff and so far so good.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
has anyone tested these coil's on the track for auto crossing?

Obviously I haven't yet and before I get it tuned I wouldn't even think about it. These things have god only knows how many adjustments.

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
nice work! looks great!

any feed back on it?

I haven't driven real hard on them yet. I'm waiting until I get the front raised and the noise gone and everything to settle. Once I get everything tuned by the guys at the shop I'll make judgement. Always wait until something is done correct before ya pass judgement. But I love them so far except for that damn noise.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO