GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge US MK5 R32 Scorpion Exhaust Pre-Order Now Open

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0

Forge US has been afforded the very special privilege of being the exclusive US importer and distributor for the vehicle systems from UK based Scorpion Exhausts. We are very excited about this opportunity, and feel that their exhaust systems are the perfect compliment to our current range of engine hardware and Revo Technik software tuning.

Scorpion is a very well known and respected brand within the motorcycle community, and have been heavily involved in sport bike racing at the highest levels. They are also heavily involved in British Touring Car racing, Time Attack, and the VW Racing Cup series in the UK. They sponsor individual race teams and even all entries in full race series' alike and have been a part of numerous victories and championships. Their motorsport credentials are vast and this is a testament to the unparalleled quality of product they produce.

For some time now, we have been using their exhausts on our own in-house TTS project car, as well as our championship winning Vauxhall Astra time attack car in the UK, and numerous employee vehicles and other race teams that we sponsor are also using Scorpion systems, which are truly race-bred. We will be working with Scorpion closely to expand their fitment range over the coming weeks, months, and hopefully years to come.

Another unique option available exclusively from Forge Motorsport will be the ability to offer titanium “race” exhaust systems for the utmost weight savings and performance potential while still offering a great sound. A cat-less non-resonated system can save as much as 40 lbs or more compared to the stock exhaust. This premium full hand-crafted option will be offered on a built-to-order basis only.

A video of our TTS project car featuring a custom Scorpion exhaust can be viewed here:

As we are preparing to place an initial stocking order for MK5 R32 systems to Scorpion, we would like to give you all an opportunity to secure an exhaust for yourselves as part our initial stocking order.

All we ask is a 50% deposit to secure your desired system.

Participation also comes with the understanding that a specific ETA cannot be provided immediately, as production times will vary based on the quantity of systems ordered, and that the entire order will be consolidated into a single bulk shipment from the UK to the US. We will obviously do our best to keep participants apprised of any updates as they are made available.

If you are interested in participating in the pre-order please call or e-mail us directly to reserve your desired system and place a deposit. Include all of the following information:

- name
- forum username for reference
- telephone
- billing address
- shipping address (if different from billing)
- payment method (credit card or paypal)
- model of vehicle
- specific exhaust system desired (list options)

The pre-order for the MK5 R32 systems will remain open for 2 weeks, at which point, we will close it and submit the order to Scorpion for reserved systems as well as our stock.

The systems available for the MK5 R32 are as follows:

Downpipes/Cat Sections:

63mm/2.5" Downpipes w/ Dual High-Flow Cat Section (fits OEM cat-back) – Normally $1520

63mm/2.5" Downpipes Cat-Delete Section (fits OEM cat-back) – Normally $767

Cat-Back Systems:

76mm/3" Resonated Cat-Back (fits OEM downpipe) – Normally $806
76mm/3" Non-Res Cat-Back (fits OEM downpipe) – Normally $676

Manifold-Back Systems:

Resonated Manifold-Back System w/ Dual High Flow Cats – Normally $2327
Non-Res Manifold-Back System w/ Dual High Flow Cats – Normally $2197

Resonated Manifold-Back System w/ Cat-Delete – Normally $1573
Non-Res Manifold-Back System w/ Cat-Delete – Normally $1443

Unfortunately, we do not currently have sound clips of the MK5 R32 systems at this time, however, we will obtain some as soon as possible and I will post them as soon as I have them. I fully understand the need to hear an exhaust before committing to making a purchase, so I will try to obtain some sound clips as soon as possible.

The titanium "race" systems are not currently a stocking item for the MK6 Golf R, however, we are more than happy and willing to produce them as custom made-to-order for serious buyers only. Pricing will vary based on options selected. Please contact us for details.

Downpipes w/ cat section (dual high-flow cats shown):

OEM downpipes and cat section are one complete piece. Our system is divided into two pieces for ease of construction and packaging. Both pieces MUST be supplied together.

Cat-Back (resonated shown):

Full System (resonated w/ high-flow cats shown):

On-car pics:

Last edited:

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
where is the audio/video clip?

Unfortunately, we do not currently have sound clips of the MK5 R32 systems, however, we will obtain some as soon as possible and I will post them as soon as I have them. I fully understand the need to hear an exhaust before committing to making a purchase, so I will try to obtain some sound clips as soon as possible.

I have asked the owner of the one system produced so far to get us some sound clips as I don't have direct access to the vehicle.

As I said, I will post it as soon as I have it.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
what is the diameter of the complete system?

The downpipes and cat/cat-delete sections are 2.5" (63mm) and the cat-back is 3" (76mm).

Can we also see some dyno graphs just to make sure that the full system makes power unlike the miltek full system:thumbsup:

The system has not been dyno tested as of yet to the best of my knowledge.

question for friend, will the downpipe section fit on mk4 r32

No

805 .:R-Convert

Valet from Hell
Car(s)
MKV.:R32 2008
I bet alot of people (myself included) would be all over those downpipes and cats if you could show some kind of gains. Can't wait to get some of these goodies you guys are pumping out for us!

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
We just wanted to update everyone on the status of the situation with the intial stock and pre-orders for the Scorpion exhaust systems. While some delays were experienced, which were not entirely unexpected, yet still longer than anyone anticipated, the entire bulk order is now completed and on its way from the UK. Everyone at both Scorpion and Forge are incredibly pleased to finally have the systems en-route, and we are all looking forward to getting them into everyone's hands and installed onto your vehicles. We will ensure that the turnaround time on the systems for each customer upon the delivery of the shipment to us is expedited as quickly as possible.

Scorpion have also prepared a statement they have asked us to pass along.

Firstly all our staff would like to thank you for the patience you’ve shown in response to our
delay in delivering our new range of high quality VAG performance exhausts to the market.

Since the development of both our Grade 1 Titanium and T304 Stainless steel sport system range,
we’ve seen demand exceed all our expectations, which in part is due to all the hard work our technical
partners Forge USA and Forge UK have given Scorpion in both the development of the range and
interaction with the marketplace.

All supply issues have now been resolved and the shipment in question is now on the way.

Again thank you all for your continued patience and support and we look forward to being your
exhaust partners for many years to come.

Shaun Leonard
CEO
Scorpion Exhausts