GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge 2.0T Blow Off Valve

Accel

Rally Car Champion
I think some of the first ones had incorrect or bad o-rings that were not making a complete seal, Forge sent out replacement rings at no cost.

GTI689

Oval Champion
So is this product the one with 50% vent or 100% vent

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
I think I would like the adjustable one for dealer trips. But thats a big price diff.

GTI689

Oval Champion
will this void my warranty?

Accel

Rally Car Champion
I dont see why or how it could, just take it off if anything goes wrong with the turbo/DV, get the black one too, its harder to notice, and if you get the adjustable one, just close it up before you take it in for service.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
It's crazy how this little item gets more attention than anything else. I guess a lot of people want the world to know they have a turbo. Not like I'm one to talk, I ordered one... but I'm just noticing the obession with this thing.

Threads like this are gonna be continuously created unless one of them manages to stay on page 1, or is stickied.

GTI689

Oval Champion
Just wondering whats the diffrence between this and say an hks bov

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
HKS is a blow off valve. The Forge is a spacer for the diverter valve. Diverter valve is different than a blow off valve. Two different things. One recirculates the pressurized air while one vents it into the atmosphere. I am not to technically knowledgeable on them so I think that is accurate.

MMD

Oval Champion
06gtimkv said:
I got it about a month ago, and I love it. This being my first turbo'd car, i didnt know what to expect. It doesnt hurt or enhance performance, its solely for sound. It took alittle getting used to b/c it goes off at every shift and eveytime you let off the gas, so be prepared, but overall i love it and its got my vote. afterall, for like $70, how can you go wrong....but just my two cents

can u record its sound and post it to the forums.....

this gonna help us so much.....

thanx :thumbup: