GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge 2.0T Blow Off Valve

Scionic

Autocross Newbie
I just installed the Forge valve tonight. It's not the all-at-once "PSHHH" you hear out of the ricers, it's more gradual since it's computer-controlled. Also since it's ECU controlled, it's very chatty, sometimes even releasing while I'm still accelerating if I was hard on the turbo and then go light on the throttle.

I'll see what I can do about recording the sound tonight - gimme a couple hours.

Edit: Here we go. It's probably the worst audio recording EVER MADE but you can hear (more or less) what it sounds like. Click on this link right here. I just tossed my headphone/microphone combo on the dash and pushed the loud pedal in my car so I wasn't expecting all that much.

Last edited:

MMD

Oval Champion
Scionic said:
I just installed the Forge valve tonight. It's not the all-at-once "PSHHH" you hear out of the ricers, it's more gradual since it's computer-controlled. Also since it's ECU controlled, it's very chatty, sometimes even releasing while I'm still accelerating if I was hard on the turbo and then go light on the throttle.

I'll see what I can do about recording the sound tonight - gimme a couple hours.

Edit: Here we go. It's probably the worst audio recording EVER MADE but you can hear (more or less) what it sounds like. Click on this link right here. I just tossed my headphone/microphone combo on the dash and pushed the loud pedal in my car so I wasn't expecting all that much.

thanx dude i'm really appreciate what u posted here and congratulations on the new Forge valve.

i was too rush when i posted this here cause i did some of searches and got my needs
anyway thanx man 4 your efforts.
by the way the sound is very clear and it's awesome :thumbup: