nice start. in for more.

This looks so good, I love fresh red paint with with lots of black

makes me miss my camaro :frown:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Pix have been updated

I like the new wheels man. I've got my Vortex rep lip sitting here but still can't decide between having a shop sand, primer, and paint my stock sideskirts or to just go with a set of Thunderbunny ones while I still can get them from the dealer for cheap. Only thing I don't like about the Thunderbunny ones are those two little plastic pieces that pop in or whatever. Any clue what those are for?

FiXXXerX

Ready to race!
I like the new wheels man. I've got my Vortex rep lip sitting here but still can't decide between having a shop sand, primer, and paint my stock sideskirts or to just go with a set of Thunderbunny ones while I still can get them from the dealer for cheap. Only thing I don't like about the Thunderbunny ones are those two little plastic pieces that pop in or whatever. Any clue what those are for?

No clue what so ever, lol

Only other thing I could even suggest is that you take the sides in and get them shaved. :iono:

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
No clue what so ever, lol

Only other thing I could even suggest is that you take the sides in and get them shaved. :iono:

That is a possibility. But the shop is offering to sand, primer, and paint the sideskirts and primer/paint the rep lip for $325. Given how much work sanding the stock sideskirts would be manually I think it's a pretty fair deal so I'm leaning towards that but I would have to drive without sideskirts for a few days while they do all the work lol.

STR8SHOOTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI FSI
Good choice of wheel color, Offsets nice. Look'In good brother! :w00t: