Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Actually have a votex lip coming in sometime in the next week or so, and a local guy is already on standby to paint the rest of the lowers in Jan for 250$. I can't go much lower or else I won't be able to get into my driveway... I rub already when I take a turn too hard as it is lol

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Money! Both your car and the pics!

westopher

Banned
Car(s)
07 gti
Actually have a votex lip coming in sometime in the next week or so, and a local guy is already on standby to paint the rest of the lowers in Jan for 250$. I can't go much lower or else I won't be able to get into my driveway... I rub already when I take a turn too hard as it is lol
Cool:thumbsup: I think the textured lowers tend to make the car look a bit higher in pics so once thats done it will help define the bottom of the car better. As I said, regardless, it looks great. I really like the wheel choice.

zecgti

IDGAF
Car is definitely on point, the UG with painted lowers is just lovely :wub:

this, ride height is perfect for daily. do something bout them sidemarkers and delete that rear wiper when you send all your stuff in for paint

when thats all done, crack a brew, sit back and stare off into your car (like it was the sun going down...or up)

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Cool:thumbsup: I think the textured lowers tend to make the car look a bit higher in pics so once thats done it will help define the bottom of the car better. As I said, regardless, it looks great. I really like the wheel choice.

Thanks man, I can't wait to get them all painted

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Car is definitely on point, the UG with painted lowers is just lovely :wub:

this, ride height is perfect for daily. do something bout them sidemarkers and delete that rear wiper when you send all your stuff in for paint

when thats all done, crack a brew, sit back and stare off into your car (like it was the sun going down...or up)

Thanks guys. I plan on doing some tinted markers (Don't like the smoked ones... I want something that doesn't look like it was off a 90's accord) and deleting the rear wiper as well.

a-easy

..I like turtles.
Nice and clean! I know you get a lot of compliments on your car. Very casual look. Nothing too fancy but sporty at the same time. Clean

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
man i like it!! a lot.. absolut great choise of 'shoes'.. have you add something on the door handle?? in the first pic (which is my favorite) looks something like that..

Thanks! And nope, it's just the way it's shadowing

Nice and clean! I know you get a lot of compliments on your car. Very casual look. Nothing too fancy but sporty at the same time. Clean

:thumbsup: I'm gonna do a few more things to her to clean her up just a bit, and she'll be perfect for me.