How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Edit: convenience charge lol

posted by Tapatalk

Last edited:
Car(s)
Subaru
Im going to disagree with the "convenience charge" bs. If they have a brick and mortar storefront, why the hell would they charge YOU for driving to pick it up? That sounds like terrible customer service

Yeah, I was just joking about it. I'll never do business with them ever again. I too had horrible service from mjm

Sent from my iPhone

SwedishK

A Fast Ass Minivan
Car(s)
2006 Gti
Im going to disagree with the "convenience charge" bs. If they have a brick and mortar storefront, why the hell would they charge YOU for driving to pick it up? That sounds like terrible customer service

What are you talking about? I meant I rather go pick up the item in person than pay for shipping & handling and wait a couple days.

Also, I now use DBC Tuning as my main supplier & tuning place. Anyone had any bad experience with them?

Car(s)
Subaru
What are you talking about? I meant I rather go pick up the item in person than pay for shipping & handling and wait a couple days.

Also, I now use DBC Tuning as my main supplier & tuning place. Anyone had any bad experience with them?

I thought mjm had free shipping anyways or maybe that's changed.

Sent from my iPhone

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I thought mjm had free shipping anyways or maybe that's changed.

Sent from my iPhone

If Red5pade said it then it must be true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

.:R32D2

Big Brown Truck Driver
Car(s)
MKV R32
Dammit, just got my tax refund today and was ready to go on a spree for my R, the Neuspeed P-flo from MJM being one of the parts because they have it listed for at least 100 dollars less than other vendors, with all this bad rep for MJM I feel like just paying the regular price w/o having to worry about any of this crap.

edit: Nevermind! Red-line has it for 275, anyway...carry on.

Last edited:

bit of a trip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Tracking information? You'd have to pay for a product to have tracking info, right?

You'll be taken care of shortly. Your patience is appreciated.

Aha! It wasn't just me then. This is the same sort of sarcastic correspondence I received - over and over after trying to be cordial - which is why I spent the ~$2k I was looking to spend with ECS.

Good prices or not, I couldn't justify giving my money to some dick-heads who can't even converse politely.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Creates a profile just to post this? Seems Legit.

Agreed 100%. What's even more peculiar is the fact that not only do we not have an invoice with a NEUSPEED P-Flo *and* a set of Hawk HP Plus Pads *together* on one order, but we also have never shipped a set of MK5 HP Plus Pads to the state that account is listed in. Troll? Maybe. Or, maybe it's from two different transactions and this member moved. Lord only know why some people post the things they do on forums nowadays, but we agree that it's funny nonetheless....

Bringing the thread back to life...

I reside in the same city where MJM Autohaus operates. I see that many members here have had unsatisfactory comments about them, but in my honest opinion, I had quick & non sarcastic transactions with MJM. Probably because I didn't need to worry about shipping. Ordered from diverter valves to an exhaust. Pricing seemed to be fair most of the time, if I didn't feel like waiting a week to receive something, I'd just pay the extra $30 to drive and pick it up.

We appreciate your Alamo City business.

Wait a minute they charged you extra to pick it up? Are you kidding me?

It's a convenience charge. Like how 2 liters are cheaper than a 20oz bottle. $30 is a good deal

This forum is great.....

ON THE SHIPPING QUESTION:

Some items included free shipping, while some do not.

Example: a $4.95 light bulb would not include free shipping, but a sway bar will.