GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally a Yaris that you'd be less embarrassed about your GTI being confused for....

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Is there a thread about a Yaris??

Interesting what they have done to that thing. But, it will never happen. Plus, it's a Toyota. They are appliance cars now. No way they make anything like this for production.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hybrid, Electric AWD, 400+ bhp, hatch....

Sign me up, even if it is a Yaris.

Also, much cooler than hot hotch on stilts like GLA...

I know, right? Everyone on here goes crazy over mini SUVs and Civic Sis and somehow this concept is horrible?

Is there a thread about a Yaris??

Interesting what they have done to that thing. But, it will never happen. Plus, it's a Toyota. They are appliance cars now. No way they make anything like this for production.

:word: :mad0259: :thumbdown: :mad0259: :word:

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'd love to drive this thing on the track! With 420 hp, short wheelbase, AWD, and KERS hybrid system from Toyota's TS030 LeMans prototype, this thing would be a riot to drive.

Never thought I'd ever say that about a Yaris lol.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't be embarrassed to drive a regular Yaris in the first place. This thing looks like it could be a lot of fun.

I wouldn't be embarrassed to drive a regular Yaris, either. It's good A to B transportation. I would be embarrassed to drive this "in your face" concept.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Styling is off putting to the slightest, but the overall concept is pretty spot on.

I like it.