GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fifth Gear is back and Volkswagen Sirocco R comes last

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
The high quality motoring show Fifth Gear is back for it's 17th season after it was cancelled at the end of the 16th season :iono: in a new 22 minute format.

It has the same number of segments crammed in, Plato still can't review to save his life, VBH still screams all the time, Tiff is still a knob and Mr Soul Patch is doing pointless segments.

And the VW Sirocco R came last after the Focus RS and the Renaultsport Megane 250 cup (driving looked pretty average - why Tiffs inability to keep the car on the track counts as a valid lap is beyond me).

If you feel like wasting 22* minutes of your life with a poorly presented car show it's on channel BT now.

*19 minutes when you take off 3 minutes for their premium rate competition ad.

TimT

Go Kart Champion
i dont think ill bother downloading it as i usually regret it. But I cant see the scirocco coming close to the competition in that test. Its just not as focused as they are.

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
The put Tiff in the Renaultsport head to head against VBH in a 2010 Porsche Boxster in damp conditions.

The Renaultsport takes the Porsche off the line and leaves it for dead :iono:
The Renaultsport left the track multiple times yet the Porsche only won by 2 seconds :iono:

Boxster
0-60 5.6 seconds
0-100 13.6 seconds

Renault
0-60 6.0 seconds
0-100 13.7 seconds

NFI how in damp conditions a FWD takes pole position!

Maybe if she sat further back so she wasn't hugging the steering wheel she might actually be able to control the car a bit better.