GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER Part out 07 MKV

jeremyyn

Ready to race!
Update : !OFFICIALLY FOR SALE! No longer a feeler!

So i might be trading in my car very soon, so I believe I should do my part to help out the VDUB community with a part out! Some parts i will need the OEM replacements just so i don't turn in the car with holes and missing parts! ALL PARTS ARE OBO but per forum rules i must post a price to start with! they will be a bit high but its just my asking price so offer me a SHIPPED price to make everything easier.

ATP Catless 3' Downpipe - $120 (I have the OEM replacement)

Fujita intake - $60 (6/10) NEED OEM

CLEAR Side markers - $30 (Need orange stock pair with bulbs if possible)

APR Carbon Fiber inlay DSG paddle extensions - $50

R - LINE Fog grills (Not in the best shape, WILL need strong adhesive to hold in place but I might as well sell them. they look great and cannot tell the difference and hold on very good. Still has some clips) - $35

OEM Fog grill set - $30

OEM Resonator - $45

OEM Catless Downpipe - $45

OEM VW Front grill Chrome emblem - $25

Rear Wiper Motor - $45 (No clue on price of these)

Spec - D tuning Tail lights - $80

2 Euro License plates (In case anyone wants them since next car isn't Euro :eyebulge: ) One is in fair condition with black lettering fading VERY little reads : EUROTUNED with Umlauts over the U's and O
- The other one is BRAND NEW still in box reads : KDM LOL (Plain and simple) - $30

Going to see the car tomorrow and if all goes well, will be having it by next week.. and then will go through with this part out!

oh.. and the car I will possibly get is an EVO X if anyones curios :w00t:

IF YOU WANT PICS PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL GET IN CONTACT!

Thanks a lot for looking! Will try to put up pics soon but in my other FS Threads i have them for a couple of things

Last edited:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
PM me about the HID's

kylewatts

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 gti
I'll take the downpipe

edward559

rline grills

im interested in those grills..how much shipped to 93239? i pm you but don't show in the sent section..would i be able to see some pics?