GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: 07 4door with mods

Travis

Ready to race!
price lowered to 25k

Well, I love my car but im entertaining an opportunity, I just want to see if there is any interest in my car.

07 UG 4door 5k miles, pkg 2, DSG

Mods:
Euro cupholder, euro side vents, euro lip, Milltek tbe (resonated), carbonio intake wit K&N filter, revo stg 2, 18x8 BBS CHs, Neuspeed sport springs, KONI FSDs, color matched grill, VF dogbone mount, neuspeed rear sway, a3 noisepipe delete, 35% ceramic tint from formulaone, AWE vent boost gauge.

All mods were purchased new, car runs great, warranty intact, I had a someone back into the hood a few weeks ago but its fixed now, the car is flawless... Iv only had it for 3-4 months now, its brand new.

I AM NOT PARTING OUT, this is a feeler thread, serious offers will be considered. I also have the original exhaust, suspension
and intake as well as all the original equipment except the wheels. The revo can easily be set back to stock too.
pm me with questions or offers, or email me at travis@stonemoves.com

most recent pic

The hood damage, no longer there :D

older pic

the dyno

Last edited:

Travis

Ready to race!
thought I would update with a price. id like to get 28k, I paid 27 before ttl, around 28.5 out the door, there are over 6k in mods. Car is still under 5k miles. :cool:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
could i trade your front bumper piece for mine? it's debaged, has a euro plate affixed w/ tape...and some minor scratches lol...euro plate was run on a car in germany, and its in good shape...i just really love the look of the UG piece

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
ill be honest ill trade my stock 17's and cash for ur BBS's

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Why would you want to sell such a beautiful car? BTW, that VW emblem is scratched!

Travis

Ready to race!
kbb private party is about 21.5k for an 06 2-door pk2 with dsg. i know this is an 07 4-door, but this gives people a general idea of kbb value.

can't really do it like that since its an 07, Its 3 months old and under 5k miles. I know it loses value when driving it off the lot but not that much. I think market value its probably around 24k. Then 6k in mods... If I dont sell it then Ill keep it. Im just exploring a possibility.

mach5

you are next
I would hate to see your car go.

...but if you have something "better" in mind it might be worth it. :cool:

Awesome car and an awesome guy. Good luck with whichever way you decide to go.

edit, how did I not see this until today? I need to start spending more time here again...

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
Mods do not increase value..just a tip.

Travis

Ready to race!
Mods do not increase value..just a tip.

thats your opinion, I know if you buy a car from Audi the BBS wheels cost more. Its all who is buying it, if someone is looking to mod there car anyways they might be willing to pay a little more. I know I got offered 21k from audi as a trade in price several weeks ago. I think 25k is a good starting price considering I have over $33k invested in this vehicle all in the last 5months. Iv seen a mkIII recently sell for 12k, why? because it was heavily modded and someone liked it.

This is a for sale thread so please keep your opinions to yourself. You could have pmd that advice if you thought it was so important.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
>>> VW emblem is scratched!

This may be keeping the sale from going through.