GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Favorite Comedians?

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
I've been listening too a lot of comedy lately, and have been craving more. I was just wondering what everyones favorite comedians were.

Mine:
Mitch Fatel (great live too!)
Patton Oswalt
Jim Gaffigan
Jimmy Carr
Mitch Hedberg

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
Dane cook is awful fuck him, his myspace friends, and those baseball commercials.

yeah, i was listening to xm and they were talking about how terrible he is. they had a point, hes not that funny.

i love the amazing jonathan. if you get a chance, watch his bit, he had me crying i was laughing so hard

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
dane cook is the funniset carlos mencia dave chappelle and pablo fransisco

lol are you serious???

pablo francisco is okay but he needs new material. dane cook is a piece of shit and carlos mencie is a even bigger douche and piece of shit.

on a side note, anyone see chris rock's latest HBO special gooooood stuff!!

HipToss

Behind the iron sights
Car(s)
2008 GTI
lol are you serious???

pablo francisco is okay but he needs new material. dane cook is a piece of shit and carlos mencie is a even bigger douche and piece of shit.

on a side note, anyone see chris rock's latest HBO special gooooood stuff!!

Agree 100%!!!!!

Pablo is hilarious in person, seen him 3 times, material was the same each time.
The other 2 douche bags rip off other peoples material. Chris Rocks special was awesome, part about a specific time and date a white man can use the N word was awesome!

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
lol are you serious???

dane cook is a piece of shit and carlos mencie is a even bigger douche and piece of shit.

Now I agree with you that Mencia is a asshat, that should never do comedy. I think Cook should be given a little bit of credit. I'm not saying hes the best comedian ever, his stage presence can't be matched. And the amount of material he takes is small compared to Mencia.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Greg Giraldo and Tracy Morgan.

Dane Cook is soooooo played out at this point. Carlos has always been a tool. Chappelle is great. Dave Attell is one of the best. The hardest I've ever laughed at a comedy show was Kevin Brennan.

ekk20

Go Kart Champion
RUSSELL PETERS FTMFW

i just bought the red white and brown dvd yesterday, it was awesome, but i just think some day he's going to get into shit.