GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fahrenheit #1113 destroyed - rebirth photos

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
Sorry about the crash, glad no one was seriously hurt. The mk5 did it's job!

New car is looking fresh and clean! I don't mind the stripes. Makes it unique.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Glad to here you walked away from the wreck okay. Glad the gti did its job. Loving the Mk6 and your photography skills.

.::GTICRO::.

.::NEW MEMBER::.
Car(s)
07 GTI FAHRENHEIT
Glad That You Are Ok...But Yet Another Fahrenheit Gone : (...New Car Looks Really Nice.

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
First and foremost, glad to hear you're OK.

Congrats on the new car. I actually like the stripe. It'll look even better with wheels and a drop.

When it comes time for mods, let us know and we can help you out with everything you listed (intake, mounts, KWs, turboback).

7thgen

Ready to race!
Glad your ok, same thing happened my girlfriends mom, except she got reared ended by an 18 wheeler, the driver litterly didnt stop the truck until he realized he hit something. She was in a bmw 328xi, rear half was totally gone. The scary thing was I was supposed to be in the car!
I'm starting to like the mk6s a lot too. Nice ride.

whitepony5.0

My Car is Red :)
Car(s)
06 GTI
Although I am a big fan of the MKV's...this is the first MK6 that I really like, i think it looks great!!

glad your 2 are alright!!

"MKV's Save Lives"
:thumbsup:

.:R32AtuB.

vw pride never stops baby
sorry for ur loss hah, but i like mkvi's a lot, not digging the stripe "yet", if u lower it, the car will look so fresh

GTIWV

WV VW
Sorry to hear about the wreck, but at least you and your girl are alright.

I love the new car, not a fan of the stripe though. Did you get to salvage anything from the FH?