GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fahrenheit #1113 destroyed - rebirth photos

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
A drunk driver hit me and my fiance at over 100 mph in the rear (we were driving 60 down the freeway) she hit us on the rear drivers side and basically did a high speed pit maneuver that drove us hard into the guardrail - TWICE!

we lived but the lil FH gave its life for ours... $17,000 in visible damage and they valued the car at 19,900 - totaled!

I wont show the accident photos because we are still not settled (probably will be a long time) but I will show some pics of the new ride - this is the same location i used when i did my first shoot with the Fahrenheit to honor her death. new ride - 2010 MK6, 18 detroits, dynaudio, leather, DSG, APR reflash next, then Intake, then engine mounts, TBE and KW V2's or 3's - enjoy.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
I know its not for everyone...no worries. I saw that McChip GTI and it had the same stripe and Iliked it so I got it. the main reason is everytime id walk out from a store I could see the orange of the FH in my peripheal vision and never had to look around for it - the black blended in with the 8 zillion other black cars in the parking lot - I just wanted something different and easier to spot.

Thanks, we miss the FH...this car is "ok" but I had the FH just the way I liked it ...

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
sorry to hear about your loss! Nice looking MKVI though and glad to hear you are well

Strmtrpr

Censored
Wow man....glad you two are ok. Hope you get it settled soon and grats on the nice new MKVI. I have one myself now too :thumbsup:

burner78

that old fart
No MKVI in the world could ever replace a FH ! Or a MKV for that matter !
Glad you made it out ok, but that just plain sucks !

maionnaise

go big or go home
Car(s)
MkV
god damn man thats crazy, i hope u sue the shit outta that whore