GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Facebook stock

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Idk i been looking at this whole facebook thing for awhile. Since they annouced the release of their IPO, ive been kinda on the fence about it. I like facebook and agree that myspace, google+ cant match up. Although i do believe that this is the SLOW decline of facebook. Dont get me wrong buying the limit of 13 shares for now is a is good investment now,although in a year or 2 yeat long run, it may be questionable.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
What's ~10% of your money amongst 'friends'?

just saying....low volume trades dont make you money. the price will need to go up 1.5 points just to cover commissions and it's currently down 4.7 points from where you bought it.

Vee_Dub

Ready to race!
I'm fairly confident this is the beginning of the end for Facebook.. the stock may rise initially, but now they'll be trying to boost revenue every chance they get.. more ads, less privacy, probably "premium" features..

Kinda like when myspace was purchased by NewsCorp for $580 million and sold last year to Justin Timberlake for $35 million..

I hate to say it, but I agree. Facebook will most definitely see it's decline over the next 5-10 years. People will begin to slowly lose interest, and look for the next "best" thing. It's just the way of social media. Facebook's revenue and user base make it difficult to compare to Myspace, but looking at it contextually (Myspace dominating the market at a time when social media was much less popular, but definitely increasing), I would say they share a lot of similarities.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Never buy an IPO. Need to establish a record first and see the trends.
Besides FB will be dead in a few years and Zukerfucker will be rich as all hell.

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
^
Yep exactly. I have a sneaking suspicion facebook is already declining in the number of users because of the persistence of the "friend finder" thing bothering me to add more friends. Of course facebook doesn't release any statistics on it's site usage so there's no way to tell.