GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet.. Finally..

okfresh

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 VW R32
I just found out that they finally released the cat back system for MKV R.

$749 sounds not too bad.. Is there anyone who ordered this?

http://www.eurojetracing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MK525INR32CBE

EDIT : Once they were sold out they were taken off the site. Looks like you just missed it. No worries we will have more available very soon.- Eurojet

What the ....

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
My eurojet cbe will be delivered friday per UPS..

Blitzen

Professional .....
They had a first batch for 649 which once it was sold the offer was taken offline.
The 749 is the regular price.

Silver-Bolt

Ready to race!
They had a first batch for 649 which once it was sold the offer was taken offline.
The 749 is the regular price.
Actually the $649 was the original price they put out long before the exhaust was complete. Once complete they offered that to the first 7 customers then jacked it up a $100 and adding shipping. Hopefully tough economic times will drive the price back down.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Actually the $649 was the original price they put out long before the exhaust was complete. Once complete they offered that to the first 7 customers then jacked it up a $100 and adding shipping. Hopefully tough economic times will drive the price back down.

yeah, that really pissed me off how this was supposed to be a "budget system" around the $600 mark and they mentioned like introductory pricing, then it turns out that its regular price is $749 plus shipping when Strat has a sale currently on Milltek so you can get a non res system for like $758

Blitzen

Professional .....
So then please compare
1) the two sale or regular prices
2) two resonated systems
Regular $1000 vs $750
On Sale (incl. app. shipping) $850 vs $650

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
So then please compare
2) two resonated systems
Regular $1000 vs $750

Millitek is more but in current times they are about the same
They have sold all of the systems at $649 so that is now irrelevant because you cannot get one for that price so you must then compare it to the $749 cost.
My view is that if I wanted to buy an exhaust today both systems (Res included) are within $50 of each other and i would buy the Milltek

L4rry_B1rd

4021/5000
Car(s)
2008 R32
So then please compare
2) two resonated systems
Regular $1000 vs $750

Price is $750 now w/ a rough shipping estimate of $50... so $800 total.

Blitzen

Professional .....
Millitek is more but in current times they are about the same
They have sold all of the systems at $649 so that is now irrelevant because you cannot get one for that price so you must then compare it to the $749 cost.
My view is that if I wanted to buy an exhaust today both systems (Res included) are within $50 of each other and i would buy the Milltek

That is valid for today until strat ends their offer too.