GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurojet Exhaust Sound/Video Clips Needed

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
Looking to go for a bigger exhaust. I want some more top end power. I want Eurojet's exhaust, but I can't decide on either res or non-res. Did a search, but most of the clips are not labeled(res or non-res) and have poor quality. I'd like to hear some non-res TBE clips if possible. Doesn't matter to me if its GTI or GLI. Same effect in the end. I want the overall tone and loudness. Mine's on the quieter end so I'd like a little louder.

So, any EJ exhaust goes, post some clips. Thanks.

-JeepNGLI

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Looking to go for a bigger exhaust. I want some more top end power. I want Eurojet's exhaust, but I can't decide on either res or non-res. Did a search, but most of the clips are not labeled(res or non-res) and have poor quality. I'd like to hear some non-res TBE clips if possible. Doesn't matter to me if its GTI or GLI. Same effect in the end. I want the overall tone and loudness. Mine's on the quieter end so I'd like a little louder.

So, any EJ exhaust goes, post some clips. Thanks.

-JeepNGLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yRTiaj-5hE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InWljnjzrEE
this is my clips, res version

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
if you find Eurojets vid, they have a clip with a non res. if your looking for "hey look at me im cool" exhaust then get the GHL non res.. that thing is extreme. ill try to find that EJ one for ya

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
So I take it that you have the Res version Caltex?

I've seen that video. The quality is terrible. I guess it proves the point. I have a TT with a single borla (TT does is differently. They offer one muffler or two). Its got a nice tone, but its not load. With the KO4, I want to free up any restrictions on the high end. I figured EJ RES won't be that much different from what I have. I'm not doing it for sound, I want performance. At the same time, a little louder would be nice.

You think the GHL is super loud? Really? Blkmagic2006gti has it on his and I think its perfect. Its a little loud, but sound really good, especially at high RPMs.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
yeah i got the res version. I like it because it screams when i want it to.. theres a guy here with the GHL.. its a ncie exhaust. im just not a fan.

JeepNGLI

Heart-ing Forge Since 06
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Is the resonator EJ use's just a straight-throw pipe with a surrounding using to quiet it or does it bend and twist? Just trying to figure out whether or not its restricting or not.