GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EOI: RNS 510 C version Brand new

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
For Sale: Brand new RNS 510 C version (C version firmware)

$1200.00au This is brand new and found out that because it has c version firmware and not B version it will not work in my 2006 GTI and I cant change the firmware back to B version so its probably better to sell here and buy another one rather than send it back for exchange. Being brand new it's in mint condition. I just wanted to see if anyone is looking at buying one. If I don't get any PM's by the end of the month I'll just be sending back to Tommy in Czech to exchange for the corect one. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSC02187.JPG
    DSC02187.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 915
Last edited:

FJ_Steve

Age shall not weary him
How much in $AUD........

where did you buy it from? Fleabay or Tommy Cura (Czechoslovakia)?

AAAARRRGH32

I used to be a Pirate...
Car(s)
08 Golf R32
Consider a straight swap? I've got an A version (running hacked C software) in my 2008 R32. I'd be willing to look at swapping them. Mines only two months old or so.

PM me if you're interested. If it doesn't work, then we just swap back....I'm in Perth, btw.

Edit - forgot to mention that it should be easy enough to roll back the firmware on it if needed.

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
I bought it from Tommy in Czech Republic. It cost me $930 EUR ($1250au). GTI_SS put a C Version in his GTI with no problems but contact him just to be sure as I'm no expert.

Last edited:

DeanCorp

Ready to race!
Far out and I paid $1930 in April last year!

badboy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GOLF GTI MK V
UPDATE: I have spoken to Tommy in Czech and he's happy for me to sell this unit and I'll buy another C version unit with B version software. I'm asking for $1250 which is what I paid and will what it will cost me to order the new unit. Please note I want to be sure that if someone buys it that it works perfectly for them so I'm will to help where I can I the buyer needs it. If no one is interested thats ok as I can still return it to Tommy and exchange it. PM me with any questions.

Booba

Ready to race!
Does it have the LED Screen? I think some do, correct me if i'm wrong.

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Really wanted to upgrade my stereo system with this piece , but where im from taxes are 20-40% :S!! nice piece tho