GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enzo & GTI

sola|2a

vdubinmatownhaus
click

haven't seen this b4 and it's not in JJ-R32's sticky thread

note: those who hate clarkson... dun bother!

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Cool video. Jeremy Clarkson is the man.

Felix

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MK 5
Clarkson is good,.. He hates Porsches though...

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
cool vid .. but he says about the same thing he said in the original GTI episode ..... over the years the golf got fatter slower bla bla

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
cool vid .. but he says about the same thing he said in the original GTI episode ..... over the years the golf got fatter slower bla bla

Every car has. It's unavoidable, thanks to safety, emissions, and the longer distances people travel (more interior space needed). The Polo and Lupo GTI are closest in spirit to the MkI Golf GTI. :thumbsup:

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Is it possible to hate clarkson? The man is god.

Some people take what he says too seriously. He's a "journalist," but he's also an entertainer. He says things to evoke a reaction from viewers.

That being said, I'm pleased he still loves the GTI. If you can get that man to stay positive about a car for this long, it really has to be something special.

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
Some people take what he says too seriously. He's a "journalist," but he's also an entertainer. He says things to evoke a reaction from viewers.

That being said, I'm pleased he still loves the GTI. If you can get that man to stay positive about a car for this long, it really has to be something special.

x2 to all of that. I was really happy when I watched that episode and heard him say this was a race between a "fast car and a really fast car". :thumbup: He really does love the GTI!

On a sidenote, check out the SVT Lightning review Clarkson gave. It's freakin hilarious, even if he does call Americans a bunch of incest-loving pigs. I'm sure we can think of a few names for him as well, it's all in fun. :bellyroll: Oh and who could forget the one where they all go down south with the painted-up beaters? They're almost killed! :bow:

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
x2 to all of that. I was really happy when I watched that episode and heard him say this was a race between a "fast car and a really fast car". :thumbup: He really does love the GTI!

On a sidenote, check out the SVT Lightning review Clarkson gave. It's freakin hilarious, even if he does call Americans a bunch of incest-loving pigs. I'm sure we can think of a few names for him as well, it's all in fun. :bellyroll: Oh and who could forget the one where they all go down south with the painted-up beaters? They're almost killed! :bow:

I was just about to bring up that episode. It was classic when they started to get pelted with rocks.