GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Enkei RPF1s in SBC 17x9 - Need positive reinforcement to purchase

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I've run redrilled wheels and ones using wobble bolts, both are fine. I avoided the redrill route for my RPF1s because the market for redrilled wheels is small and I would have taken a large hit with it.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
I've run redrilled wheels and ones using wobble bolts, both are fine. I avoided the redrill route for my RPF1s because the market for redrilled wheels is small and I would have taken a large hit with it.

Well, maybe I should just try to drill the holes out 2mm? Idk.

Selling these wheels would be a pain. Sure, I think they would sell fast, but tires are on and a pain to ship.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Who did you buy the wobble bolts from?

Edit: If you wanted to avoid redrilling, I can lend you my wobble bolts that definitely worked before to make sure it's not the wheels that are defective. Just pay for shipping and return shipping.

Last edited:

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Who did you buy the wobble bolts from?

Edit: If you wanted to avoid redrilling, I can lend you my wobble bolts that definitely worked before to make sure it's not the wheels that are defective. Just pay for shipping and return shipping.

I bought the wobble bolts from ECS and actually called them to confirm if they should work. They said no problem. They are the conical seating ones too or something. I mean, if yours are different I will definitely try them and will pay for the shipping no problem. But the bolts thread into the car's hub without issue.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
It's up to you really. Mine are conical as well and made by Bimecc. Just giving you an option to see if it may be the wheels that may be defective instead of the bolts.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
It's up to you really. Mine are conical as well and made by Bimecc. Just giving you an option to see if it may be the wheels that may be defective instead of the bolts.

I'm just going to get them redrilled in the morning. Thank you very much for the offer though.