GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Results: Mk5 GTI '08

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
big deal, do you have a 3.2L VR6? How about 4motion? Oh you don't? Then GTFO

Can you get ur car to 300bhp for as low as 1200$?

Is ur V6 engine any good on tune ups?or you need a minimum for 3000$-5000$ to get a minimal amount of HP!

If the R32 was any good , the R wouldnt have had a 4 cylinder engine , just like the GTI ;)!!

You can keep ur forum... you have really nthg to do than to make fun of people.. I dont blame you , r32 = boring car

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

Can you floor your car in first gear? oops, you lose...

Your $1200 just cost you the full use of at least 2 gears if not 3; congrats on completely gimping the performance of your amazing car... :rolleyes:

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
"If the R32 was any good , the R wouldnt have had a 4 cylinder engine , just like the GTI ;)!!" Are you talking about the MKV R32 then move to the MKVI R mid sentence? OR are you really dumb and you meant, "If the R32 was any good , the R would have had a 4 cylinder engine , just like the GTI ;)!!"
Either way, you're an idiot.

Clearly, bhp is the only thing that matters in a car.

Just like ur description : n00b :)

Attachments

• hey-you-stfu.jpg
    hey-you-stfu.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 430

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Can you floor your car in first gear? oops, you lose...

Your $1200 just cost you the full use of at least 2 gears if not 3; congrats on completely gimping the performance of your amazing car... :rolleyes:

At least ill get passed you any day :sm3:

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT

Right up until we have to turn... :bellyroll: :rolleyes:

FYI; before you embarass yourself any further; please note my cars under my username... I know what your car can do better than you do; since I drive it's newer, better-engined brother as well...

:stupid::cool:

mfbmike

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32

Is ur V6 engine any good on tune ups?or you need a minimum for 3000$-5000$ to get a minimal amount of HP!

If the R32 was any good , the R wouldnt have had a 4 cylinder engine , just like the GTI ;)!!

You can keep ur forum... you have really nthg to do than to make fun of people.. I dont blame you , r32 = boring car

LOL

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
Jeez what's with all the animosity up in this piece? OP shouldn't have put this in the R32 section, where did the gti vs. .:R hate come from?

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Right up until we have to turn... :bellyroll: :rolleyes:

FYI; before you embarass yourself any further; please note my cars under my username... I know what your car can do better than you do; since I drive it's newer, better-engined brother as well...

:stupid::cool:

Go tune up ur GTI then and please change the subject its becoming boring ...

A guy puts by mistake his GTI DYNO_LOGS on an r32 forum and gets bombarded with comments... Weak:thumbdown:

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie

R32 will pass you once your:

DV
PCV
Cam follower

All Blow up after every mile you drive :biggrin:

I've had a GTI for 2 years before and the time it spent getting that bitch fixed was longer than the time I actually drove the car.

R32 vs GTI battle now.. SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!???

I don't see how this is comming from a guy who lives in Lebanon, the roads there are crap and the highway is full of twists and turns, so a torquey stage 2 2.0T car would be my last choice. I go to Lebanon every summer, so let alone winter.

:rolleyes:

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
R32 will pass you once your:

DV
PCV
Cam follower

All Blow up after every mile you drive :biggrin:

I've had a GTI for 2 years before and the time it spent getting that bitch fixed was longer than the time I actually drove the car.

R32 vs GTI battle now.. SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!???

I don't see how this is comming from a guy who lives in Lebanon, the roads there are crap and the highway is full of twists and turns, so a torquey stage 2 2.0T car would be my last choice. I go to Lebanon every summer, so let alone winter.

:rolleyes:

Here in Lebanon , we have never had any issue with the Cam follower... The DV thing is universal GTI issue along with the PCV , but those issues are nothing compared to what you gain from the GTI...

Roads in Lebanon are crap , I can give you that.. and the highways ur talking about are the long mountain highway up to broumana.. Its pretty bad , it needs a good driver to know how to drive on this risky road..

We get our GTI fixed ourselves , with the help of this forum... constantly checked , so we have no problems at all with the GTI...

MoB$TER

streetracing newbie
Here in Lebanon , we have never had any issue with the Cam follower... The DV thing is universal GTI issue along with the PCV , but those issues are nothing compared to what you gain from the GTI...

Roads in Lebanon are crap , I can give you that.. and the highways ur talking about are the long mountain highway up to broumana.. Its pretty bad , it needs a good driver to know how to drive on this risky road..

We get our GTI fixed ourselves , with the help of this forum... constantly checked , so we have no problems at all with the GTI...

I did use this forum and did constantly check my car, but problems were all over.

You did state that the R32 was a boring car, I do respect your opinion but the comparison should't have been made looking at how many countless threads covered this.

Out/

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
If u want to have fun and tune ur car for cheap : Get a GTI

If u want to hear that V6 engine , and a fancy look : Get a R32

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Go tune up ur GTI then and please change the subject its becoming boring ...

A guy puts by mistake his GTI DYNO_LOGS on an r32 forum and gets bombarded with comments... Weak:thumbdown:

It was boring from your first post... The thread would have died off at ~10 posts if not for you...

You are the one who came in the .:R32 forum; attempting to bash on .:R32s; failing miserably at it; and then wanted to get attitude when we wouldn't put up with your typical "GTI owns all" crap...

And why would I bother tuning my GTI; my R32 drives better, handles better, stops better, and is more comfortable... For the cost it would take you to make your GTI handle as well as my R32 including power, suspension, brakes and LSD I could Turbo my .:R and destroy you anyway.

Now this is our forum; so how about you follow your own "advice"

:dnftt: :thumbdown:

Last edited: