GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DV help

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
well i decided to take off my DV spacer... it was all covered in oil inside and outside :iono:

anyways i took out the dv and seems like i have a rev C. is this correct? and how is the diaphragm looking? still good?

also DOH! why dint i take this thing out earlier lol intake sounds louder, chirps at every shift and makes awesome sounds when the dv opens :wub:

http://imgur.com/a/F3Epj
^^^PICS^^^

Last edited:

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
ok, looks like i got a super strong stock dv lol. has held up for almost a year now

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
You are right, that's a Revision C. Might as well get a D for preventative maintenance. It sounds even louder and moar better than the C. Less wet-farty, and more crisp, like a true Racecar should sound. The neighbors will hate you, their kids will want to be you, and their daughters will want to be with you when they hear you popping off from a block away. PSSHTT!

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
You are right, that's a Revision C. Might as well get a D for preventative maintenance. It sounds even louder and moar better than the C. Less wet-farty, and more crisp, like a true Racecar should sound. The neighbors will hate you, their kids will want to be you, and their daughters will want to be with you when they hear you popping off from a block away. PSSHTT!

Ok, im ordering one right NOW!

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
yah, i was being sarcastic, but i am eventually gonna stop by and pick one up from him