GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DUBAUDIO MKV/MKVI Custom Sub Enclosures

stink_fist

Ready to race!

Please like our page @ facebook.com/dubaudioenclosures

**Autumn Sale**

All 8 and 10" DubAudio enclosures are currently on sale for $299.99 with free domestic shipping. This includes deep and shallow enclosures.

Quantities are limited, so hurry while supplies last!

***Share our Facebook page with your friends or other enthusiasts and receive $10 off of your order***

Interested in adding some additional thump in your existing MKV? These boxes are without a shadow of a doubt the most practical Stealth Box setup for MKV owners. Unlike JL Audio's overpriced ($799) box, this box conveniently fits in the left side of the hatch and requires no permanent mounting to install. These boxes are made straight from my MKV and are a perfect fit each and every time. No moving or jostling!

These boxes are constructed from Fiberglass and can be made to YOUR specifications. I can do shallow mount, deep mount, you name it, I can make it! If you want the sub to angle toward the hatch I can do that as well. Ideally these boxes perform the best with shallow mount subs--to enhance the overall 'stealth-factor.' But do not let that deter you from running a 10W6. It has been done before and people love it!

I offer boxes that can fit 8" and 10." If you have any other ideas let me know! Im always down for a challenge! All the rings are recessed to give a 100% flush fit for your sub. There is a terminal plate fixed to the backside to allow connection to your amp. Each box comes pre-wired and ready for your sub to be installed.

The carpet on the outside is the closest to colormatched as you can get. The carpet I use even has the white flake that all VWs have in their carpet.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!

Prices will vary depending on the enclosure you are looking for. Please PM me with what you are looking for and I will get you a quote as fast as I can. I will ship anywhere! UK, AUS, doesn't matter. I will get it to you! Thanks again! :beer:

Last edited:

stink_fist

Ready to race!
@josh: those enclosures dont look too bad. However, you are limited as far as what you can get. The largest enclosure that company has ever made is for a W3. I make them for W6/W7s. I also give you the option to run slim-fit subs which this company does not. If you want an enclosure thats made specifically for the speaker you plan on running, I am your man. If you'd like to go with an enclosure that is cheap and made with generic specifications feel free to order from them.

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
How about a box for a 15" type r in the same general area. Obvisouly It wont be able to fit like the pictured ones. My trunk area is a mess... but unfortunately I like the sound of a 15".

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
How about a box for a 15" type r in the same general area. Obvisouly It wont be able to fit like the pictured ones. My trunk area is a mess... but unfortunately I like the sound of a 15".

Can't tell if serious......for the sake of humanity I hope you're trolling.

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
I wasnt really talking about a side mount... rather a custom box that would fit in that general area. Maybe cornered? Looking for a more aesthetically pleasing solution than the ugly ass square box.