GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dubai TR build up till date. (Warning its long..!)

gtr_rider

Passed Driver's Ed
car looks awesome, one of the cleaner TR's

shaun07

launch control in 5..4..3
Car(s)
2007 MKv GTi
uumm, i c u lowered it with h&r 1.5inches, did u lower it more, and with what. im loveing the hight of it

Samaj

Ready to race!
My daily drive 05 A6 3L. Own her since Dec 2009

Then got a 01 GTI VR6 as a weekend runabout..........sold that last month.

My latest addition......super mint 03 R32. Running ABT SP0 (By BBS) 18x8.5 with Blistene coilovers.

nelsontod

Very Nice!

Its time for engine mods. start with apr stage 2+, with 3" turbo back, but if you want to take on some of the other guys in the fancy italian racers, you will need stage 3 and k04, with hpfp and injectors.

Tighten up the tranny and engine mounts to handle the increased tork.

get yourself the euro short shifter.

dont forget your air intake.

if you want the mean look with out going ghetto, get rid of the eye lashes and put in yellows in your FTP's.

The BBS's take a moment to get use to. They are more sophisticated, but once you lock on to the racing pedigree you will never regret it. They are like that album that you dont like right away, but after a little while, its the album that changes your life.

great job!

when is the next cannonball?

vroomvroom

Go Kart Champion
Very Nice!

Its time for engine mods. start with apr stage 2+, with 3" turbo back, but if you want to take on some of the other guys in the fancy italian racers, you will need stage 3 and k04, with hpfp and injectors.

Tighten up the tranny and engine mounts to handle the increased tork.

get yourself the euro short shifter.

dont forget your air intake.

if you want the mean look with out going ghetto, get rid of the eye lashes and put in yellows in your FTP's.

The BBS's take a moment to get use to. They are more sophisticated, but once you lock on to the racing pedigree you will never regret it. They are like that album that you dont like right away, but after a little while, its the album that changes your life.

great job!

when is the next cannonball?

not sure if trolling.