Driver Motorsport/Frakenturbo F23T Review

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
just saw facebook post.....holy.fucking.shit

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
Good lord... I cant figure out how to operate winpep7 and make all the pretty lines show up at once. Doug or Bronson... do mind posting the results? I can figure it out but I'm putting my kids to bed for a bit.

MKV727

Go Kart Champion
This is in no way anything official, just some print outs of the drf files.

The one with the lower power output is likely to be the one publicly released. Zach has been running a file this aggressive and running who knows how many data logs by starting his car at 2,000 RPM and going straight through this torque curve with no issues.

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
No, but judging from how much we had to handicap the "danger" torque area, I think results would be somewhat similar. I think without rods my wmi is more a way not to LOSE power more than make much more power. Bronson can correct me if I'm wrong though.

MKV727

Go Kart Champion
did you do any runs without w/m by chance? just curious cause i wont be running it

That's an interesting situation. The difference between pump and WMI in this case won't be very big.

There was points where I deliberately decided not to add timing because I didn't want to make any more torque. His logs show zero CF straight through because I purposely didn't go crazy with advancing timing. It might be 1.5* higher than pump through midrange, 3* more timing at redline. I don't see pump being more than 5-8whp behind.

EDIT: It's more of a pump fuel file running meth than a dedicated race fuel type of file.

doug@frankenturbo

Turbos Galore
Car(s)
Gary Fisher HiFi
Here is a look at a couple of runs with SAE correction applied.

Congratulations to DriverMotorsport. The dyno numbers are impressive, but the car owner's satisfaction is even more important. The F23T now has a very strong software option via Bronson's new company. :thumbsup:

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
Not only am I satisfied... I'm thrilled. The car is so fun to drive and didnt cost me an arm and a leg. Value to power will be very hard to beat.

Smells like bacon though.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Not only am I satisfied... I'm thrilled. The car is so fun to drive and didnt cost me an arm and a leg. Value to power will be very hard to beat.

Smells like bacon though.

congrats, great results. way to pave the way.