GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Motorsport/Frakenturbo F23T Review

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Whoops!...I thought this was the thread I already posted that I was going to check the mailbox for my programmer now....so I checked and, It was there. Now I just need the stock reflash :thumbsup:

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
OP, glad you like your new set up, got my DM Stage 2+ beginning of this week coming from APR S2+. I still have to do some logs but my first impression so far is that my car is not so "peaky" when it comes to power delivery, with DM tune it's as smooth as glass! My W/M set-up will be installed by the end of this week and I can't wait to test my DM W/M file as well. I'll be leaning towards the F23T as well when the time comes for a turbo upgrade.

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion
OP, glad you like your new set up, got my DM Stage 2+ beginning of this week coming from APR S2+. I still have to do some logs but my first impression so far is that my car is not so "peaky" when it comes to power delivery, with DM tune it's as smooth as glass! My W/M set-up will be installed by the end of this week and I can't wait to test my DM W/M file as well. I'll be leaning towards the F23T as well when the time comes for a turbo upgrade.

You are going to love W/M. Let me know if you need some help dialing it in. DM is really able to dial in the midrange with the help of the W/M. You'll definitely notice the difference.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
You are going to love W/M. Let me know if you need some help dialing it in. DM is really able to dial in the midrange with the help of the W/M. You'll definitely notice the difference.

I can't wait to get W/M on K04+.. Hopefully for Christmas :happyanim:

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i

will do.can't wait to see your dyno numbers!:thumbsup:

Car(s)
Subaru

My s2+ is even more peaky than my apr s2+ tune. I'm guessing you have the linear throttle then. I'm on my phone. You have a dsg? If you have a manual, be careful with the clutch. The then flat out glazed my clutch. It was bad on apr but it rarely broke loose. This tune completely torched the clutch and makes driving spirited a little tricky. It MIGHT hold stock boost but it slips so easy now that it's unreal. There's no way I can drive easy for a few weeks and be good for awhile anymore. I just need to break down and get a clutxh

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
My s2+ is even more peaky than my apr s2+ tune. I'm guessing you have the linear throttle then. I'm on my phone. You have a dsg? If you have a manual, be careful with the clutch. The then flat out glazed my clutch. It was bad on apr but it rarely broke loose. This tune completely torched the clutch and makes driving spirited a little tricky. It MIGHT hold stock boost but it slips so easy now that it's unreal. There's no way I can drive easy for a few weeks and be good for awhile anymore. I just need to break down and get a clutxh

I believe I have the linear throttle yes. Mine is a DSG, it's kinda lackluster in auto mode though, shifting to higher gears really fast before building any sort of speed, but in "Manual/tiptronic" it's very smooth. I'm wondering if I ask DM a file without the linear throttle?

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
I asked for a normal throttle. I was mainly asking how it was on dsg. But he will send you one. He sent me one.

copy that.

brokenparts

Go Kart Champion

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I thought for a second that that was my message to you before ;)
Where can I get reflashed to stock?

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Wondering where Zach is...his car put down 350whp today on the dynoJet at PSI :)