GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Donations Please... Help brother GTILIN...

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Heavily optioned & modded GTi = more $$ than R32 - is my epeen adequate??
That depends... do you feel more or less inadequate for spending all that money on a FWD car and still not having a reliable way to put the power down... like an LSD? I mean, at least if you'd bought an S3 you'd have spent more money for the advantages of both the GTI and R32 in one car. I guess in the grand scheme of the WWW, though, the more wasted money = the bigger epenis.

:biggrin:

GT15VW

All show no go
Car(s)
Golf GTI 07
Thank the lord...

At the end of the day... Each to their own...

Stop whinging!

upe_642

stupid MkV driver
Car(s)
audi TT, golf mk5
gti does not come with lsd???
i thought even my car come w/ lsd....well the sales said so..
mine is a golf 2.0L FSI sportline..

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
gti does not come with lsd???
i thought even my car come w/ lsd....well the sales said so..
mine is a golf 2.0L FSI sportline..

:laughabove: :bellyroll: :bellyroll: you got owned by the salesman :lol:

mljchan

gti mkv fanatic
Car(s)
gti mk5
my god! what sort of salesperson would think any of the golf's have LSD?:iono:
you just cannot trust what any of those guys says.:yikes:
hey nik, when are you getting a job at VW?
we need someone on the inside who knows what the hell he's talking about!!!:thumbup:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
he might as well tell you it comes with a turbo that is de tuned so they could sell the GTI :lol:..........its like when i went to AUDI and asked the bloke there ummm does the car come with a amp and 10 speakers??? he goes nah man they all come with 4 like every other car on the market :eyebulge: :eyebulge: then i took him for a lil tour around the floor to count how many speaker come in Audi cars :fighting0030: :fighting0030: :fighting0030: read the F broacher dumb shit :thumbdown: **this was when i was shopping for a car with my aunty for her A4***

then when i went to the same dealership i inquired about the S3 and they didn't even want to acknowledge me and it was dead as on the floor and they were sitting down drinking coffee......keep in mind there was a bloke looking at my GTI at the same time and when i got into my car the look on his face was priceless and when i took of i gave him a thumbs up :lol: :lol: :lol: omg it made my day :thumbup:

going overseas in June will stay for 3 months and when i get back you should see me at Volkswagen or Audi and maybe BMW if i am lucky :happyanim:

Last edited:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Everyone knows the R owner has a bigger ePenis as we paid more for our cars. More money = bigger epeen. :attention_whore:
Make sense, as the size of your epenis is inversely proportionate to your own one. They always say Porsche owners are hung like a prawn. :lol:

:threadjacked:

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Well, the size of my penis is directly proportional to how good my car is and how much shit i can post on car related web forums... which might mean you'd be hung closer to what - whale or donkey?

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Well, the size of my penis is directly proportional to how good my car is and how much shit i can post on car related web forums...
You shouldn't believe everything your mum tells you - I'm sure she told you it was big :wink: .

Staying up for the Easter bunny tonight too. :happyanim: :bellyroll:

:flame:

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Yeah, size is a relative thing. My mum told me it was big, but your wife spent a lot more time telling me how big it was. I'm not sure if she was trying to quell my inadequacy or if it was just such a shock compared to her regular meal...

Anyways... my easter bunny is sitting in the drive way ready to tell me how big my cock is. In fact, i might go and stroke it right now. And then give it a coat of polish.

Sammy-Blue

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Golf R32
Yeah, size is a relative thing. My mum told me it was big, but your wife spent a lot more time telling me how big it was. I'm not sure if she was trying to quell my inadequacy or if it was just such a shock compared to her regular meal...

Anyways... my easter bunny is sitting in the drive way ready to tell me how big my cock is. In fact, i might go and stroke it right now. And then give it a coat of polish.

Quote of the century. :clap: :clap: :clap:

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
Quote of the century. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah don't worry about Jesters fantasy online persona - Scott's well known for it - all mouth no action :attention_whore: . Think he's buying a 1-series next. :wink: :lol:

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Yeah don't worry about Jesters fantasy online persona - Scott's well known for it - all mouth no action :attention_whore: . Think he's buying a 1-series next. :wink: :lol:
Yeah, i think the 1 series is an awesome car Guy. I think it'd maximise the opportunity to post BS online with a tool in each hand.

But, being all mouth and no action, i'm realistically better off moving to WA and taking a government job that allows me to spend even more time on web forums :hitcomputer: