GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you expect a real check enclosed when you get a letter that says "check enclosed"?

Do you expect a real check enclosed when you get a letter that says "check enclosed"?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus

Well, I got a letter in the mail, the envelope on the outside says check enclosed (see pic below), but when I opened the envelope, there was a check inside, but it said, "THIS CHECK IS A FACSIMILIE NOT REDEEMABLE OR NEGOTIABLE AND HAS NO CASH VALUE." To me, when a letter says "CHECK ENCLOSED" on the envelope, I expect a REAL check inside. How about you?

Attachments

• check enclosed.jpg
    check enclosed.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 3,753

utekineir

Banned
check the top right corner of the envelope, if it says standard or non-profit theres a 99% chance its junk mail, these mailings are sent at a signifigantly discounted rate, unfortunately junk mail is a huge source of revenue for the usps, without junk mail first class would be far more expensive.

its ridiculous how much of this garbage goes through the post office, especially to the elderly that don't know any better

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Technically the "Check Enclosed" is accurate -- it just isn't one made out to you. I got a similar mailing from the NRA recently.

Advertisers and organizations looking for money are reaching all-time lows in order to get people to not throw their materials in the trash without ever opening them. Personally I am offended by this dishonesty and will not patronize or support the businesses and organizations that use these schemes.