GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do the world a favor...buy proper bulbs

arturb19

Ready to race!
wasnt sure where to put this, so i appologize if it is in the wrong area.
this is by no means a constructive thread as it is more a rant from me being so sick of retards in cheap cars running HIDs in reflector housings blinding everyone they can. either buy a proper projector housing to aim the beam or buy proper bulbs.
this pic was taken on my way home today. not sure if it does the situation justice but this guys beams were BRIGHT. i couldnt even be a duche and flash my highbeams back bec then hed really blind me :( lol

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 1,053

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
put your cell phone down while driving, then you can b*#ch about bulbs.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Absolutely agree. I'd like to see a crack-down and big fines for people doing this. Blinding every other driver on the road is orders of magnitude more dangerous than speeding, yet the authorities don't seem to care.

Car(s)
2008 GTI
It's morons with 0 know how and a PayPal account. 30 minutes on eBay and their '88 Accord is a Mercedes.

CW08DSG

I don't care.
Car(s)
08 GTI 2dr DSG
put your cell phone down while driving, then you can b*#ch about bulbs.

As someone else noted, he's at a red light. See those big bright red lights facing him on the traffic light pole? Also, you can see his tach. He's turning around 750 rpms - the car is at idle.

It's morons with 0 know how and a PayPal account. 30 minutes on eBay and their '88 Accord is a Mercedes.

This.

defense05

Ready to race!
I swear people down by me just always drive with their brights on... People suck sometimes.

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Car(s)
2008 GTI

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
55W KIT in Reflectors= FAIL. Some cops in miami are already giving out citations for illegal HIDs

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
was it a civic