GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dating Advice?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
seriously, maybe it is because i am a perv, i dont know, my first time hanging with a chick i think is cute, i always manage to bring sex up. i think that kind of gives the hint that i dont want to be just friends lol.

Wonder how that worked out for ya lol

"hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?"

Stag

Banned

"hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?"

Fucking dead. :lol:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

no way i dont talk like hood nigga( not tryin to be racist but it looks like it anyway). i talk like a pasty white kid, and just start joking about it and then it becomes the conversation. you have to make them walk into it lol.

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn
Ask her to lunch again and talk to her like a human being. Because she is a chick doesn't mean you should fear a conversation. For starters, I would never mention this thread to any woman...ever. Whatever you do DON'T take everything she says and tell a related story about a similar thing about yourself. You don't want to sound self involved. Also if you like her - don't leave the next time you see be a question. Ask her to hang out again on the spot when things are winding down. A party, movie, dinner, go do something, shit - "study" with her, I don't know. New alpha male = be assertive, not aggressive. Come off confident, NOT cocky.

^^This. Couldn't be further from the truth

In college, it's too easy to find an excuse to "hang out" with somebody and eventually "holler" at them. For example:

"Wanna study in the student union later?"

"Wanna meet up to study for the test?"

"Wanna get a beer after the test?"

"My friend's having a party on Friday. You should swing by."

"Me and my friends are gonna go bar hopping later tonight. You should come out."

.......and so on.

There's a lot of spots in downtown Davis to hang out. I used to frequent all of them not too long ago. Cafe Bernardo's was a good spot, everyone goes there to get a drink called a Wickey. Grab some drinks, loosen up (don't get piss drunk though), and just get to know her in a casual setting.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
^^This. Couldn't be further from the truth

In college, it's too easy to find an excuse to "hang out" with somebody and eventually "holler" at them. For example:

"Wanna study in the student union later?"

"Wanna meet up to study for the test?"

"Wanna get a beer after the test?"

"My friend's having a party on Friday. You should swing by."

"Me and my friends are gonna go bar hopping later tonight. You should come out."

.......and so on.

There's a lot of spots in downtown Davis to hang out. I used to frequent all of them not too long ago. Cafe Bernardo's was a good spot, everyone goes there to get a drink called a Wickey. Grab some drinks, loosen up (don't get piss drunk though), and just get to know her in a casual setting.

Neither of us are 21, but my friend is planning a get together next friday. I'll ask her to lunch thursday and as her out then. Just have to see if my friend is sure about the get together first.

Golfmk6 on the go!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Neither of us are 21, but my friend is planning a get together next friday. I'll ask her to lunch thursday and as her out then. Just have to see if my friend is sure about the get together first.

Golfmk6 on the go!

ruffie-coloada. giggidy...

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 CW GTI Autobahn

Golfmk6 on the go!

Ah ok. Social gatherings are the best way to hang out and get to know somebody without the pressure of classifying it as a "date".

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Iono everyone in this college is nerdy lol . We all had the GPA to get in right :laugh:

PDF books, calculus chick taking calculus... I am just saying... What are the stats of the girl... and yours as well?

is she AZN like you?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
PDF books, calculus chick taking calculus... I am just saying... What are the stats of the girl... and yours as well?

is she AZN like you?

Calculus is required to graduate lol. We're not taking it for fun. For fun I have a tractor driving class and.beer studies class. Stats?

Nope not asian.

Golfmk6 on the go!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Ah ok. Social gatherings are the best way to hang out and get to know somebody without the pressure of classifying it as a "date".

Agreed it should take a lot of pressure off. Will make it easier since I'm around some friends too.

Golfmk6 on the go!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Calculus is required to graduate lol. We're not taking it for fun. For fun I have a tractor driving class and.beer studies class. Stats?

Nope not asian.

Golfmk6 on the go!

You're not or she's not?