GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS turbo exhaust mkv

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
It's just your typical high flow cat with a magnaflow muffler on the catback.. Magnaflow usually sounds good

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Look if you've got a budget for a good quality exhaust, it all comes down to personal preference. Sound, looks, etc. Whether you want a high flow cat, or not. Just pick something that you think sounds good and get it and be happy with it.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
But be forewarned, if it has a Magnaflow, it's going to be loooud.

do u think spm or eurojet is better?

SPM has not release exhaust for the MKV yet, but they do offer the DP for a great pricing.

As for the Eurojet product, we installed a few on our cusotmer's cars. They are not too loud at start up, they do scream at WOT. It's a great exhaust system. You can go with the SPM DP and Eurojet Catback :biggrin:

Ich_Will

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI
I really like my Eurojet turbo back...wife thinks it is too loud but I've received positive remarks from friends. Very good quality product too.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
I heard a EuroJet turbo back and was very impressed, I bought a full TBE last week.

Very excited for it to arrive.

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
SPM has not release exhaust for the MKV yet, but they do offer the DP for a great pricing.

As for the Eurojet product, we installed a few on our cusotmer's cars. They are not too loud at start up, they do scream at WOT. It's a great exhaust system. You can go with the SPM DP and Eurojet Catback :biggrin:

Don't you have to cut the end off the SPM Downpipe for the EUROJET catback to mate up to it properly?

Ich_Will

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI
Not sure I'd hassle with two different products. Eurojet was super easy to install. It took me longer to get the factory exhaust off.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
The Eurojet catback has some great pricing. Seems like one of the best deals on the market.

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
I have the EuroJet R32 style TBE and its sounds fantastic but is a bit on the loud side for a DD. I will say for my particular exhaust the fitment was terrible.