GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That's what I dont understand....the only people who are going to notice are the ones that will just laugh at you and make fun of the covers.

It can be hard to understand, I know. But some people do things because they like it, not to impress others, and don't care what other people think.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Look at my R logo door puddle lights. People can clown on them all they want, but idgaf. I did them for me because I like them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Plastic Brembo covers are lame af though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Look at my R logo door puddle lights. People can clown on them all they want, but idgaf. I did them for me because I like them.
We know, it's why we make fun of you. 🤣

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My brother in Glenn Danzig.......puddle lights fine. Plastic bbk covers....not fine

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They're both added weight for no benefit. Burn the witch.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not going to lie, if you don't die, I might hit up zhong zhong and see if they can do the VRS Brembos. Lol.

I mean, we're up to 6 months and thousands of miles at this point without issue. I am definitely more rigorous with inspecting them anytime the car is up in the air and the wheels are off....

Keep in mind though, how brakes hold up for a highway on-ramp warrior are far different than actual track use.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Not going to lie, if you don't die, I might hit up zhong zhong and see if they can do the VRS Brembos. Lol.

Are those not the exact same 4pot "Brembos" that Acadia bought? MQB 4-pot is MQB 4-pot, no?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Even R logos on GTI PP red brakes isn't so bad.

PS rallycross kicks so much ass. First weekend 'off' I've had in a while, and so it was nice to not feel pressure to be competitive/win. I still have my low opinion of subarus, but flinging a 95 legacy 1.8 around in the dirt was a hilariously good time. 5000 rpm clutch dumps, some mild jumps, and amazingly it held together. I'm fairly confident there's a yet-undiscovered species of mold growing in that car that makes my asthma go bonkers, but it's still super fun.

Steel stacks this weekend, I'm gonna put a gallon and a half of E85 in the GTI for the trip out since we're gonna caravan with a buddy with a mk8 and he wants to throw down, and I intend to sweaty tryhard mode it. And white castle after, because that's a steel stacks tradition.